Index Labels

Resistance Bands

. . No comments:
I bought these resistance bands off eBay from boston_scally_cap_guy.  I would highly recommend him.  I purchased the resistance bands in the morning online and 2 mornings later, it was in my mailbox.  He's shipping from Boston, MA and I'm in central AZ.  Though his prices may be slightly higher than some of the other sellers, his price includes shipping, which makes it about the same price or lower.

All the items were new and compactly packed.  You can use the resistance bands in combination to increase the weights.  If you used all 5 resistance bands, this would give you 62 pounds.  Easy to use.


# of pieces

COLOR

Resistance

1

Yellow

extra light 5LBS

1

Blue

light 10LBS

1

Red/Orange

medium 12LBS

1

Green

heavy 15LBS

1

Black

extra heavy 20LBS

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate