Index Labels

Smoky Paprika Almonds

. . No comments:
This recipe comes from Elena´s Pantry, and my rendition of it.  She has some great recipes on her site, so check it out.  I am not the agave fan that she is, but that is alright.  Wherever she uses agave, I will replace with maple syrup, stevia, or xylitol.


Ingredients:
  • 3 Tbspns olive oil
  • 6 cloves garlic, minced
  • 3 cups of raw almonds
  • 2 tspns smoked paprika
  • 1 tspn sea salt
  • 1 tspn ground pepper
  • 1/2 Tbspn chili powder
  • 1/2 tspn cayenne pepper
Directions:
  • Heat oil and saute garlic on medium heat for a few minutes.
  • Add the spices and stir to make a paste.  You may need to add a little more oil, as I did.
  • Add almonds and coat with the spice paste, until well mixed.  
  • Toast for an additional 5-10 min.  
  • Remove from heat and cool.  Serve.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate