The lightbulb went off! Why not crockpot, pork and Frank´s Hot Sauce? This recipe is inspired from the Buffalo Wings the other day and this one was even easier. I can hear Ron Popeil saying, "Set it and forget it!" Seriously, you can´t get any easier than 2 ingredients.
|Shredded Buffalo Pork Over A Bed of Shredded Cabbage with Colombian Patacones|
- 3 lb pork roast or 3 lbs of any cut of pork (preferably trim the fat)
- 1 cup of Frank´s hot sauce
- Place pork in a crockpot.
- Pour Frank´s Hot Sauce over pork.
- Place lid on crockpot.
- Set on LOW for 8 hrs or HIGH for 4 hrs.
- After cooking, remove bones and shred with tongs.
|I really need to get a smaller crockpot when I am not making a lot.|
We had this with our Colombian Patacones last night, however, today as my weight is up, this will be a grainless and starchless day for me. But, I will be using this dish to make a healthy, spicy salad. Recipe to come.