Index Labels

Lemon Herb Roasted Potatoes

. . No comments:
This is something I got from Rock Recipes that I modified, but I pretty much did close to what they did for the recipe and it´s a super hit with my beau, the kids and I.  This is definitely a repeat recipe!!!

Normally I do not use potatoes often in my recipes, but my beau does love potatoes and periodically, we can have them.  Baking is always a good option.


Ingredients:
  • 4 lbs of potatoes (I used russet), peeled & cut into 1" pieces
  • 1 lemon, the juice
  • 1/2 cup olive oil
  • sea salt
  • ground pepper
  • 1 Tbspn oregano
  • 1 Tbspn thyme
  • 1 Tbspn basil
  • 1/2 tspn cayenne pepper
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 375 F.
  • Boil cut potatoes in water for 3-4 min. ONLY with some sea salt.
  • Remove potatoes from stove, drain.
  • Gently toss potatoes with fresh lemon juice.
  • In a small stainless steel bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients, mixing well.
  • Gently toss herbed olive oil with the potatoes.
  • Spray baking pans with olive oil.
  • Set potatoes out on baking pans only 1 layer.  Do not stack potatoes.
  • Bake potatoes in oven for 60-70 min., turning potatoes every 20 min.  
  • After every time you turn the potatoes, spray with a little olive oil.
This dish is great served with meatloaf!!!

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate