Index Labels

Buffalo Pork Salad

. . No comments:
Today since my weight is up again, this will be a no grain, no starch, and low sugar day.  Tomorrow I go back to the dr to be weighed and for my 2-week blood pressure check.  I am hoping that the dr will further be able to reduce and maybe even eliminate the med that causes exercise intolerance, which would take me down to 2 meds.  My pressures have been good.

The Shredded Buffalo Pork was a bit spicy for my beau.  He is not used to super spicy, which if you think Colombian (ok, maybe I think), you think you can handle really spicy.  He says that Mexican food is spicier. What do I know?


So, no grains or starches and low sugar, here is our salad for lunch.


Serves 2

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup Shredded Buffalo Pork (You really can use any shredded meat here)
  • 2 cups shredded cabbage (I used a cole slaw salad)
  • 1 large tomato, diced
  • 2 small avocados, diced
  • 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
Directions:
  • Reheat pork.
  • Layer cabbage, tomatoes, pork, avocado, cilantro.




No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate