Index Labels

Baked Buffalo Wings

. . No comments:
I was winging this recipe, hahaha.  Didn´t know what to make for my family this evening for dinner, but there was about 3 pounds of wings in the freezer and some Mexican squash.  Thus, the juices were running as to how I would create a delicious, healthy, fat-burning meal from these items.

Since Super Bowl is this coming weekend, what better thing than to dish up some wings?  I really like easy, too.  Baking is much lower and fat and still gives you so much flavor without all the deep frying and time.


Ingredients:
  • 3 lbs of chicken wings
  • olive oil
  • sea salt, ground pepper
  • 1 cup of Frank´s Red Hot Sauce
  • 1/2 stick of butter (4 Tbspns)
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 450 F.
  • On a large baking sheet, place chicken wings spread out, one layer.
  • Season wings with sea salt and ground pepper.
  • Spray with olive oil.  If you do not have this, then brush olive oil all over the chicken wings.
  • Bake for 40 min.  Wings should be nicely browned.
  • While chicken wings are baking, in a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.  
  • Add Frank´s Red Hot Sauce to the butter and stir.
  • Add baked chicken wings to the hot sauce mixture.
  • Place wings on a plate.  
  • Serve with celery and Lemon-Avocado Sauce.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate