Since Super Bowl is this coming weekend, what better thing than to dish up some wings? I really like easy, too. Baking is much lower and fat and still gives you so much flavor without all the deep frying and time.
- 3 lbs of chicken wings
- olive oil
- sea salt, ground pepper
- 1 cup of Frank´s Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 stick of butter (4 Tbspns)
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- On a large baking sheet, place chicken wings spread out, one layer.
- Season wings with sea salt and ground pepper.
- Spray with olive oil. If you do not have this, then brush olive oil all over the chicken wings.
- Bake for 40 min. Wings should be nicely browned.
- While chicken wings are baking, in a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add Frank´s Red Hot Sauce to the butter and stir.
- Add baked chicken wings to the hot sauce mixture.
- Place wings on a plate.
- Serve with celery and Lemon-Avocado Sauce.