Index Labels

Lemon-Avocado Sauce

. . No comments:
Normally with buffalo wings, it´s either blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing.  I do not have any processed dressings in the house, and I did not want to go out to the store to get any.  So, I opened up the frig and looked to see what I had.  Thinking something needed to cut the spiciness of the hot sauce, the sour cream sounded like a good choice and here is what I came up with.  It was perfect for our meal of Bake Buffalo Wings and Fried Mexican Squash.


Ingredients:
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 lemon, the juice of
  • 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
  • 1 avocado
  • sea salt, for taste
Directions:

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate