Index Labels

Wk 9, Day 4 - Thursday, 1-May-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:

10,000 Reasons - Matt Redman

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God that it's May.
  • Thank you God for homemade food.
  • Thank you God I got all my subcon work done today.
  • Thank you God for incredible musicians that sing your praise.
  • Thank you God for clear flowing drains.
THOUGHTS:
  • Happy May!  Can you believe 1/3rd of the year is over? 
  • I know my eating still needs a lot of improvement.  Some meals I do great and other meals totally stink.  I know they are sabotaging my workouts.
  • Our son has been really whiny lately.  It's really annoying.
  • Glad our son found his CS Lewis book, so I can return the one I bought the other day since I didn't think he had it, but I did buy it last year right after school ended.
  • Felt really nauseous from my workout - the side crunches.  I really only feel nauseated when I do the sit-up type motions or sometimes in the car.  If often takes hours to resolve and this time even with a short nap, I was still nauseated for at least another 2 hrs later.  Feeling much better this evening.  It's hard to work when one is nauseous.
  • Our daughter has speech and debate and now another early morning for me to get her to school on Saturday, which she will be doing all day.  Since we concentrate so much on our son's Chess Tournaments, we can do this for her.  
  • Figured out what we'll do for the F's for dinner.  We are going to make extra Colombian food and share with them, since it's just a couple and no kids.
  • My husband's left wrist has been hurting and he's been using the TENS unit.  I need to look up the trigger points for his pain.
  • Overall, my sleep has been good and I've been going deep into sleep and dreaming, but don't remember what the dreams are when I wake up.  So, my body is feeling rested and I am waking up before my alarm, so that is really great, which means my body doesn't want to be sleeping.  It seems it's liking the 7 hr range.  
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - did not do
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Refill 2-week vit/supp case.
  • Take Dell into Softque.
  • Figure out what I'm going to make for the Frazee's for Saturday night dinner.
  • Wash the Focus
  • Get an oil change for the Focus
  • Take daughter to dentist to get cavity filled.
  • Send back TENS unit for replacement.
  • Return book to Barnes & Noble for refund.
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Call a few different places regarding replacing the power switch on the older Dell.
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:30 pm - 5:30 am (6.75 hrs) - seems like this was enough
  • 10:30 am - 11:10 am (~0.75 hr) - I was feeling so nauseated from my workout that I was hoping a short nap will help.  It did somewhat.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (6:45 am) - post workout smoothie - banana, swiss chard, frozen pineapple, whey protein, natural peanut butter, stevia, ground flaxseed, water, ice

Lunch (12:45 pm) - leftover potato, bacon, sausage melange from last week

Snack (4:45 pm) - some of my chocolate bar

Dinner (7:00 pm) - spicy meat & bacon spaghetti


Zuzka's 30 Day Butt Challenge:
Wk 2:
  • Monday - Lifted Butt Workout #4 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Lifted Butt Workout #5 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Rest Day - DONE!
  • Thursday - ZWOW #101 - DONE!
  • Friday - ZShred #32 - 
  • Saturday - Lifted Butt Workout #6 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 5:50 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • Lateral Step + Pull
  • Slow Rocking Butt Kickers
  • High Knee Pulls
  • Arm Swings + Lateral Step
  • 4 Torso Twist + Knee Up
  • Jog in Place
  • Squats
  • Front Kicks
  • Boxer Shuffle
  • Cross Toe Touches


Zuzka Light - ZWOW #101 (see videos below for each exercise)

4 Rounds for Time
  • 10 Forward Lunge - Jump - Backward Lunge (each leg)
  • 20 Side Crunches (reps at a time on one side, switch, the other side - repeat)
  • 20 Alternating Side Jump Lunges
  • 20 Reverse Plank Alternating Knee Tucks
  • 20 Sec V-Hold
Cooldown - yoga mat

Warmup:  Time = 5:39, Max HR = 118 bpm, Avg HR = 107 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 4:26 Max HR = 140 bpm, Avg HR = 130 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 3:46 Max HR = 152 bpm, Avg HR = 147 bpm
Round 3:  Time = 3:49 Max HR = 160 bpm, Avg HR = 155 bpm
Round 4:  Time = 3:40 Max HR = 163 bpm, Avg HR = 158 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 14:13, Max HR = 150 bpm, Avg HR = 122 bpm

Zone 1 = 11:21, Zone 2 = 2:48, Zone 3 = 1:56, Zone 4 = 5:12, Zone 5 = 5:32


Round 1 = 4:26
Round 2 = 3:46
Round 3 = 3:49
Round 4 = 3:40
-----------------------
Total ZWOW Time = 15:41

Total Time = 35:37
Max HR = 163 bpm
Avg HR = 131 bpm
Total Calories = 437

Notes:  The side crunches made me feel nauseated for hours afterwards and impeded my work day.  The only times I get nauseated is when I do floor sit up (any type) types of motion.  I am better doing ab stuff standing, so that's what I'm going to do from now on.

Backward Lunge Jump, Forward Lunge Jump:

Side Crunches:

Side Jump Lunges:

Reverse Plank Alternating Knee Tucks:

20 Sec V-Hold:

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive