Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 6 - Saturday, 10-May-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Satisfied - About A Mile

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for all the free information on the internet and stuff.
  • Thank you God for good people.
  • Thank you God for clean laundry.
  • Thank you God for the Diabetes World Summit online.  Very good information.
  • Thank you God for a relaxing day.
THOUGHTS:
  • A friend of mine recommended I watch "Fat Head" and it makes a lot of sense.  I had watched "Super Sized Me" awhile back and though I think eating fast food isn't all that great, my husband showed me that you don't have to totally eliminate it and be healthy.  The key is to watch your portions.
Fat Head Documentary
  • Finally found a way to clean the tower fan, as you can't take it apart easily like the oscillating fans and clean it.  I used compressed air that we used to clean the keyboards to clean it and it was perfect.  My son was very excited to help me with this and found it so cool that the can of compressed air got very cold.  Fan feels much better to use now.  Whew!
  • Super great service at Grimaldi's and thankful for a free pizza.  Very yummy.  The place was packed, but service was fantastic.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • TENS unit - upper back/shoulders
  • Acu-Masseur - calves, shoulders, neck, upper back
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Laundry:  rugs (1 load), towels (1 load), clothes (1 load)
  • Investigate Whole 30
  • Listen to some of the audios in the Diabetes World Summit
  • Clean toilets - son & daughters
  • Sinks - son & daughter
  • Sweep the house - son
  • Mop the house - daughter
  • Vacuum - son
  • Clean the tower fan - me/son
  • Clean keyboards - husband/me
  • Pick up mail - me
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:15 pm - 6:30 am (8.25 hrs) - slept pretty well
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (8:30 am) - ham sandwich - bread, lettuce, mayo, garlic parsley salt, pepper jack cheese

Lunch (12:30 pm) - tuna salad with lettuce (not sure what the kids put in the tuna salad, but it was good and satisfying)

Dinner (6:45 pm) - 2 slices of Grimaldi's pizza (pepperoni, ham, bacon, olives), 3 slices of baguette bread with 2 slices Genoa salami, 2 slices mozzarella, roasted red pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar

Zuzka's 30 Day Butt Challenge:
Wk 1:  all 5 workouts done
Wk 2:  all 5 workouts done

Wk 3:
  • Monday - Lifted Butt Workout #7 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Lifted Butt Workout #8 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Rest Day - DONE!
  • Thursday - Lifted Butt Workout #1 - DONE! 
  • Friday - Lifted Butt Workout #3 - DONE!
  • Saturday - Lifted Butt Workout #9 - DONE!
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 10:09 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • March in Place
  • Squat + Alternating High Knee Pull
  • Walk Down Planks
  • Wide Flutter Kicks (on Back)
  • Crunch Jack
  • Push-up + Child's Pose
  • Windmill Turns
  • Downward Dog to Back Bow
  • Arm Cross Swing
  • Front Jack

Lifted Butt Series Workout #9 - Yoga (Videos below)

2 Rounds for Time

- Basic Flow
- Chair Pose (30 secs)
- Basic Flow
- 20 Stationary Lunges (each leg)
- Basic Flow
- 20 Feet Together Squats w/Alternating Side Leg Lifts
- Basic Flow
- 30 Fire Hydrants (each leg)
- Basic Flow
- 20 Pretzel Knee Lifts (each leg)

Round 1 = 10:59
Round 2 = 8:37

Total Time = 19:36

Cooldown - Pigeon Pose on both sides, stuff on the yoga mat and a little foam roller

Warmup:  Time = 7:53, Max HR = 121 bpm, Avg HR = 104 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 10:59 Max HR = 133 bpm, Avg HR = 117 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 8:37 Max HR = 141 bpm, Avg HR = 130 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 5:48, Max HR = 125 bpm, Avg HR = 110 bpm

Zone 1 = 9:16, Zone 2 = 3:21, Zone 3 = 1:51, Zone 4 = 0:00, Zone 5 = 0:00

Total Time = 33:19
Max HR = 141 bpm
Avg HR = 116 bpm
Total Calories = 329

Notes:   I was feeling really lazy today and almost wanted to skip not because of anything really.  But I allowed myself to be distracted by laundry, kids, watching "Fat Head".  But, I told my kids to go ride their bikes in our area and so I felt I needed to get my last workout done for the week, and so I got it done!!  Thank you, Jesus.

Basic Flow

Chair Pose

Stationary Lunges

Feet Together Squats w/Alternating Side Leg Lifts

Fire Hydrants

Pretzel Knee Lifts

Pigeon Pose

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive