Index Labels

Wk 11, Day 3 - Wednesday, 14-May-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Abandoned - Brian & Jenn Johnson

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God I am caught up again on my subcon work.
  • Thank you God for the interviews my husband had today.
  • Thank you God for the kitchen tools you've allowed me to acquire through the years.
  • Thank you God for workout equipment.
  • Thank you God for Your mercy.
THOUGHTS:
  • Monday and Tuesday I was so stressed with all that we had going on along with sleep deprivation.  I missed another life group last night and I was really disappointed, but I really wasn't even good to safely drive, so I didn't force myself.  I did work until I went to bed and still wasn't done with my work.  I told the kids they have karate tonight and it's 2 hrs on Wednesday night because it's the advanced class.  Anyway, we are letting them skip today as they've been diligently studying every day and being one for 3-3.5 hrs tonight would just add too much stress for our 5th and 8th graders.
  • I'll really be glad when school's out for a bit.  That should help and cut down on all the driving we've been doing.
  • Yesterday I did do some EFT on the way to my interview.  That did help amazingly.  I don't even know why I was thinking that because I've seen EFT be very effective.
  • I've tapped a couple times regarding Dr. Pepper in the past week and I have no inclination for it, even when I felt stressed on Monday and Tuesday.  Praise God!
    ACTIONS:
    • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
    • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
    • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
    • Water
    • Did EFT for:  the IRS
    LIFE TO DOs:
    • Get remainder of Tuesday's subcon work done.  
    • Do all of Wednesday's subcon work Wednesday.
    • Send thank you email to K at AE.
    • Apply for TW and ME positions.
    • Renew daughter's library books
    • Pickup ad from FC for my dad.
    • Take son to bead store for his atom project
    • Take kids shopping to get graduation outfits
    • Get the audios for Days 9 & 10 for the Diabetes World Summit
    • Call the IRS - Friday
    • Replace Boostaroo
    • Update driver's license for my husband
    • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
    • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
    • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
    • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
    • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
    • Continue with job search.
    • File paperwork in crate.
    • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
    SLEEP:
    • 10:15 pm - 6:00 am (7.75 hrs) - I'm not 100% but I feel significantly better than I did yesterday.  Body a little sore from Monday's workout (arms mainly) 
    • 3:00 pm - 3:15 pm (0.25 hr) - nice little power nap
    FOOD JOURNAL:
    Breakfast (7:10 am) - arroz de fideo and eggs & some shredded cheese (made by my daughter)

    Lunch (12:45 pm) - turkey panani w/cheese, avocado, mayo, garlic & parsley salt

    Dinner (6:15 pm) - homemade spaghetti - spaghetti, herbs & seasonings, very lean beef ground, onions, garlic, tomato sauce, spaghetti sauce, water

    Snack (8:15 pm) - fake funyons.  I wasn't even hungry but I ate this because I saw my husband and son eating.  I need to tap on social eating and that just because others are eating, does not mean I need to.

    Zuzka's 30 Day Butt Challenge:
    Wk 1:  all 5 workouts done
    Wk 2:  all 5 workouts done
    Wk 3:  all 5 workouts done

    Wk 4:
    • Monday - Lifted Butt Workout #10 - DONE!
    • Tuesday - Lifted Butt Workout #11 - DONE!
    • Wednesday - Rest Day - DONE!
    • Thursday - Lifted Butt Workout #2 - 
    • Friday - Lifted Butt Workout #5 - 
    • Saturday - Lifted Butt Workout #12 - 
    • Sunday - Rest Day - 
    EXERCISE - Rest Day

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive