Index Labels

Wk 13, Day 1, Monday - 26-May-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Sea of Faces - Kutless

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for a safe and relaxing Memorial Day.
  • Thank you God for my brother & his wife blessing us with bowling today.
  • Thank you God for Happy Hour prices that are reduced.
  • Thank you God I really got to rest from my subcon job this weekend.
  • Thank you God You are helping me be faithful to You.
THOUGHTS:
  • Love Radio Shack for the odds & ends of electronics when I need them, especially some specialty battery, which my Pampered Chef timer requires.  Thankfully I only have to replace this about every other year and is just under $6.  Wal-Mart does not carry this battery.
  • I fell asleep with my stuffed tummy last night watching Star Trek Into the Darkness.  Got this DVD at Albertson's for $5.  
  • I LOVE socials and I LOVE eating.  I was too in a drunken food stupor yesterday to write anything (note that I do not drink alcohol).  On top of that, I forgot my meds & supplements.  When I took my BP this morning, I expected it to be higher, but it was actually normal and a little bit lower than I thought.  I'm guessing the big change I made in the past 5 weeks is that I've been exercising regularly.  Though I do not really feel a difference in my clothes yet (probably because I'm not all that disciplined about eating better for 90% of my meals yet), when I feel my legs, arms, glutes, they do feel a lot firmer.  Now it's really to shed the ugly, excess fat.

    Now that was 2 weekends in a row of excess eating and that is sabotaging my workouts, so I do need to be better about this.  I am glad, though, I did not go back for 2nds (albeit my plate was nearly overflowing).

    Doing a hard workout does not constitute for bad eating, though, I did thoroughly enjoy every bite of what I ate.
  • Though my subcon job is paying a lot more for this weekend, to maintain my sanity, I didn't do any subcon work on Sat/Sun and catching up today and tomorrow morning.  So this invoice will be one of my smallest in awhile.
  • Staying up way past my bedtime to catch up.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - protein smoothie
  • Water - not a lot
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia throughout the day
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Iron son's clothes
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Vacuum
  • Finish Friday subcon work
  • Start weekend subcon work
  • Mop the house - daughter
  • Sharpen knives
  • Get new battery for Pampered Chef Timer
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 9:30 pm - 6:15 am (8.75 hrs) - I feel awake, but physically very sluggish - I'm guessing from all the food I ate yesterday
FOOD JOURNAL:
Post Workout Protein Smoothie (9:15 am) - fresh blackberries, raspberries & 2 small bananas, stevia, whey protein, ground flaxseed, cinnamon, water, ice

Breakfast (9:45 am) - 1/2 cup some spicy potato & chorizo thing I made last week for dinner (needed some food into my system for my supps/meds)

Lunch (1:30 pm) - some potato salad (homemade) & pork ribs (homemade) - leftovers

Dinner (5:00 pm) - nachos, a mozzarella stick with marinara sauce, chili cheese fries, a couple sips of Coke

Snack (8:00 pm) - a couple sips of fanta, some orea ice cream thing (1/2), and some potato salad

EXERCISE - Rest Day

Zuzka's 4-Week 6-Pack Summer Abs Challenge (modified):
Wk 1:  3 Summer Abs Workouts, 1 Lifted Butt Completed

Wk 2:
  • Monday - Summer Abs #4 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Summer Abs #5 - 
  • Wednesday - Summertime Sweat Workout #1 - 
  • Thursday - Summer Abs #2 - 
  • Friday - Lifted Butt  - 
  • Saturday - Summer Abs #6 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 8:21 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • March in Place
  • Squat + Alternating High Knee Pull
  • Walk Down Planks
  • Wide Flutter Kicks (on Back)
  • Crunch Jack
  • Push-up + Child's Pose
  • Windmill Turns
  • Downward Dog to Back Bow
  • Arm Cross Swing
  • Front Jack


Zuzka ZAbs #4 (video clips of exercises below)

2 Rounds for TIME! (using a 20 lb kettlebell & 10# DBs)
  • 12 Sumo KB Squat + Alternating Knee Up
  • 1 min. Jump Rope High Knees
  • 12 KB Sit Up --->  Alternate Exercise - 24 Alternating Standing Cross Knee Weighted Crunch (10# DBs)
  • 24 Back Lunge KB Pass Under Squat
  • 1 min. Jump Rope High Knees
  • 12 Butt Lift Toe Touch ---> Alternate Exercise - 24 Standing Jack Knife
Cooldown - standing type cooldwon

Warmup:  Time = 7:32, Max HR = 119 bpm, Avg HR = 106 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 7:04, Max HR = 150 bpm, Avg HR = 134 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 6:42, Max HR = 157 bpm, Avg HR = 146 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 25:27, Max HR = 146 bpm, Avg HR = 111 bpm

Round 1 = 7:04
Round 2 = 6:42
--------------------
Total ZAbs 4 = 13:44

Zone 1 = 2:28, Zone 2 = 1:44, Zone 3 = 3:52, Zone 4 = 4:52, Zone 5 = 1:34

Total Time = 46:46
Max HR = 157 bpm
Avg HR = 119 bpm
Total Calories = 476

Notes:  The back lunge with the squat with the KB was really challenging, but a great exercise.  Good workout.

Sumo KB Squats + Knee Tuck

Jump Rope - High Knees

KB Sit Up

Standing Cross Knee Weighted Crunch (My Alternate Exercise for KB Sit Up)

Back Lunge & Pass Under Squat

Butt Lift Toe Touch

Standing Jack Knife (My Alternate Exercise for Butt Lift Toe Touch)

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive