Index Labels

Wk 11, Day 6 - Saturday, 17-May-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:

Safe - Phil Wickham

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for my niece's 3rd bday party.
  • Thank you God for family.
  • Thank you God for my sil & brother giving us a bowling thing for 6 people!!!
  • Thank you God for good food.
  • Thank you God for A/C.
THOUGHTS:
  • I was hoping I wouldn't eat until I felt like a stuffed pig, but well.  But, I did notice I did not eat quite as much as normal, so that is good and no soda.  I did take a drink of some punch, though, a little bit, but I mainly stuck to drinking water and some unsweetened ice tea.  It doesn't feel good to eat until you're about to pop.
  • Thank for my camera and taking pictures.
  • Very happy to have finished Zuzka's Lifted Butt 4-Week Series Successfully.  Though I do not feel thinner or less fat, I do feel more flexible, energized, and firmer.  So, there is a lot of improvement here.  Hopefully with the next 4 week series as I make some modifications to accommodate my needs, I can continue on with the good things that have occurred and actually do feel thinner and am less fat in the next 4 weeks.
    ACTIONS:
    • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
    • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
    • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
    • Water
    • Did EFT for:  nothing
    LIFE TO DOs:
    • Pickup prescriptions
    • Laundry:  uniforms (1 load), clothes (1 load)
    • Take kids shopping to get graduation outfits
    • Get MD's bday present & wrapping
    • Replace Boostaroo
    • Update driver's license for my husband
    • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
    • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
    • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
    • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
    • Continue with job search.
    • File paperwork in crate.
    • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
    SLEEP:
    • 11:30 pm - 6:15 pm (6.75 hrs) - I wished I could have slept in longer but my body didn't let me even though I could have slept in today.
    FOOD JOURNAL:
    Breakfast (9:30 am) - 3 eggs partially scrambled with garlic parsley salt

    Lunch (1:30 pm) - bacon buffalo ranch hot & spicy, 1/4 large fries, iced tea (unsweetened)

    Dinner (5:00 pm) - beef curry & the works, meatballs, mac & cheese, tortilla chips & sausage cheese dip, strawberries & cool whip, pasta salad, slice of cake (tossed most of the frosting away), a scoop of vanilla ice cream with banana slices, chocolate, maraschino cherries, whipped cream ----> and this was me being more controlled and eating less than my normal social (but I was totally stuffed like a pig)

    Zuzka's 30 Day Butt Challenge:
    Wk 1:  all 5 workouts done
    Wk 2:  all 5 workouts done
    Wk 3:  all 5 workouts done

    Wk 4:
    • Monday - Lifted Butt Workout #10 - DONE!
    • Tuesday - Lifted Butt Workout #11 - DONE!
    • Wednesday - Rest Day - DONE!
    • Thursday - Lifted Butt Workout #2 - DONE! 
    • Friday - Lifted Butt Workout #5 - DONE!
    • Saturday - Lifted Butt Workout #12 - DONE!
    • Sunday - Rest Day - 
    EXERCISE 
    Workout Time:  8:32 am
    Lifted Butt Series Workout #12 - Yoga (Videos below)

    - Basic Flow
    - 20 Lying Prone Alternating Leg Lifts
    - Bow Hold (30 secs)
    - Upward Dog, Downward Dog, Jump Feet Forward, Stand Up
    - 20 Warrior Butt Leg Lifts (each leg)
    - Basic Flow
    - 20 Side Lying Leg Adduction Lifts (right leg)
    - 20 Frog Leg Lifts
    - 20 Side Lying Leg Adductions Lifts (left leg)
    - 20 Frog Leg Lifts
    - Basic Flow
    - 20 Cross Knee Kick Up (right leg)
    - 20 Knee Tuck & Kick Up (right leg)
    - 20 Cross Knee Kick Up (left leg)
    - 20 Knee Tuck & Kick Up (left leg)
    - Pigeon Pose, Lean Forward (each leg)
    - Needle Cross Leg Stretch (both legs)

    Total Time = 16:22
    Max HR = 116 bpm
    Avg HR = 97 bpm
    Total Calories = 106

    Notes:  Those Frog Leg Lifts were super challenging.  I could barely get my knees off the floor.

    Basic Flow

    Lying Prone Alternating Leg Lifts

    Bow Hold

    Warrior Butt Leg Lifts

    Side Lying Leg Adduction Lifts

    Frog Leg Lifts

    Cross Knee Kick Ups


    Knee Tuck & Kick Up

    Pigeon Pose

    Needle Cross Leg Hip Stretch

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive