Index Labels

Wk 13, Day 5 - Friday, 30-May-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
He Reigns - Newsboys

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for a peaceful day.
  • Thank you God the kids got to spend another day with their grandma.
  • Thank you God for the interviews my husband had yesterday and today, and more next week.
  • Thank you God that with each interview, my husband is learning and getting better and eventually someone will make him an offer.
  • Thank you God for A/C.
THOUGHTS:
  • I saw some pics and videos my daughter took on my husband's cell phone and they did not look flattering.  But, that's not going to deter me from working out.  Overall, I feel great and have more energy, though, sometimes it does dip.  Today, I am feeling more tired than normal, so maybe 5 intense workouts in 5 consecutive days is too much for my body.

    Did more workouts this week than I actually planned, which originally was 4 workouts, but since I was an oinker with some socials, I wanted to make sure that I worked off some of those calories.  One more workout tomorrow.  However, next week, I will drop down to 5 workouts.  I think it does my body good to have a day of rest in between during the week.
  • My husband looked at me today and commented that he could see my workouts working finally after 6 weeks.  However, I know if I had a clean diet, it would have happened probably 3 weeks ago.  It's okay.  I have enjoyed all the delish foods I've eaten and it's worth it.
  • Did a nice aloe mask on my face this afternoon.  Feels super great.
  • I finally admitted it was a bit warm.
  • I should have done a longer cooldown and focusing on my back.  I can feel it and need to not short change myself on my cooldowns, which I rarely will do this.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water - not a lot
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia throughout the day
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Iron son's clothes
  • Laundry:  towels (1 load), rugs (1 load)
  • Pick up DVDs at Perry.
  • Renew books at Perry.
  • Get gas for Focus
  • Register kids for karate (next week)
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Sharpen knives
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:15 pm - 3:15 am, 4:15 am - 8:00 am (7.75 hrs) - husband woke me up, and eventually I went to back to sleep.  Thank God the kids didn't have school and I had to get up at 6:00 or earlier, otherwise I would be a grouch.
  • 5:45 pm - 6:00 pm (0.25 hr) - nap
FOOD JOURNAL:
Post Workout Protein Smoothie (10:30 am) -  3 small bananas, blueberries, whey protein, ground flaxseed, cinnamon, water, ice

Lunch (1:30 pm) - turkey & roasted yellow pepper sandwich (with mayo, garlic & parsley salt, pepper jack cheese)

Dinner (4:45-8:00 pm) - it was really spread out, some cake with leche (yum) and fried pork rind with meat, nuts


Zuzka's 4-Week 6-Pack Summer Abs Challenge (modified):
Wk 1:  3 Summer Abs Workouts, 1 Lifted Butt Completed

Wk 2:
  • Monday - Summer Abs #4 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Summer Abs #5 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Summertime Sweat Workout #1 - DONE!
  • Thursday - Summer Abs #2 - DONE!
  • Friday - Lifted Butt #7 - DONE!
  • Saturday - Summer Abs #6 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 

EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 9:40 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • March in Place
  • Squat + Alternating High Knee Pull
  • Walk Down Planks
  • Wide Flutter Kicks (on Back)
  • Crunch Jack
  • Push-up + Child's Pose
  • Windmill Turns
  • Downward Dog to Back Bow
  • Arm Cross Swing
  • Front Jack


Zuzka ZButt Challenge #7 (video clips of exercises below)

2 Rounds for TIME!
  • 20 Cross Sumo Squat Jumps
  • 20 Kettlebell Swings (15# KB)
  • 20 Cross Sumo Squat Jumps
  • 15 1-Leg Deadlifts (each leg) (15# KB)
  • 20 Cross Sumo Squat Jumps
  • 20 Kettlebell Step-Ups with Alternating Leg Extension (15# KB)
Cooldown - yoga mat, softball, foam roller

Warmup:  Time = 6:23, Max HR = 123 bpm, Avg HR = 104 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 6:28, Max HR = 147 bpm, Avg HR = 136 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 7:54 Max HR = 146 bpm, Avg HR = 140 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 11:18, Max HR = 140 bpm, Avg HR = 115 bpm

Round 1 = 6:28
Round 2 = 7:54
------------------
Total ZButt 7 = 14:22

Zone 1 = 1:51, Zone 2 = 3:13, Zone 3 = 9:41, Zone 4 = 1:13, Zone 5 = 0:00



Total Time = 32:05
Max HR = 147 bpm
Avg HR = 124 bpm
Total Calories = 352

Notes:

Cross Sumo Squat Jumps

Kettlebell Swings

1-Leg Kettlebell Deadlifts

Kettlebell Step-Ups with Leg Extension

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive