Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 7 - Sunday, 11-May-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:


You Are Worthy of My Praise - Hillsong

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for mothers all around the world.
  • Thank you God for a relaxing day at home.
  • Thank you God the kids got to do 2 bike rides, probably totaling about 3 hrs today.
  • Thank you God for the good weather.
  • Thank you God we got to connect with my husband's family in Colombia - his mom, aunts, sister, cousins via Skype
THOUGHTS:
  • Happy Mother's Day!!!
  • I got to call my own mom, talk to my mother in law, and my former mother in law for mother's day and also sent a bunch of messages to my mommy friends & sisters via text!!!  That made my day since I haven't been feeling good since I woke up.
  • You can do too much work on trigger points, especially in the neck area.  Yesterday I was using my thumbs, had my husband help me, and used the acu-masseur at the area in the middle of the back of my neck, which is not a normal place I work on.  I applied a lot of pressure over awhile on/off and it was too much.  Today, I'm feeling not good, pukey.  However, the plus side is, the tension in my upper back seems to be gone and I'm able to have greater range of motion with my neck.  But, one does have to be careful when applying too much pressure here.  
  • I made the best potato salad ever today - it consisted of 5-6 large cubed gold potatoes boiled, 6 boiled eggs, a jar of roasted repper diced, 1 medium red pepper diced, mayo, Himalayan sea salt & pepper to taste.  It was really delicious and simple.  Normally I put a lot more in my potato salad in terms of item, but this really was perfect.  I could have eaten the whole thing by myself.  I haven't been in the mood to take pictures, as I wasn't feeling too great today.
  • The kids helped me make the bacon potato salad and chicken fried steak, which I really needed their help.  
  • I looked at the Whole 30 thing and don't think right now I will do it.  However, I can make better choices like by cutting out Dr. Pepper, which I at least am committed thru the end of May to not drink any of that evil drink.  I can lower some starchy foods and reduce gluten foods.  The key is to be able to sustain for life and really to completely cut out starches, grains and not even be able to Paleotize some things is too much.  So, for now, not doing this but I did get a Kindle book (though I do not have a Kindle) with Whole 30 recipes and there are a bunch online like on Pinterest.
  • Got to watch a couple movies with my husband and kids on WWII.  Not exactly fun stuff, but we're learning and they are good movies.
  • The food today was really delish.
    ACTIONS:
    • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
    • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
    • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
    • Water
    • Did EFT for:  on some eating things
    • Ice pack on neck and back
    • TENS unit on upper back & neck
    LIFE TO DOs:
    • Laundry: clothes (1 load)
    • Investigate Whole 30
    • Dye hair
    • Pick up mail - me
    • Replace Boostaroo
    • Update driver's license for my husband
    • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
    • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
    • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
    • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
    • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
    • Continue with job search.
    • File paperwork in crate.
    • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
    SLEEP:
    • 11:15 pm - 5:00 am (5.75 hrs) - I don't feel too good but just woke up wide awake.
    FOOD JOURNAL:
    Breakfast (6:45 am) - arroz de fideo with eggs

    Lunch (12:45 pm) - homemade chicken fried steak with gravy and bacon potato salad (gold potatoes, roasted red pepper, bacon, red onion, hard boiled eggs, mayo, salt, pepper)

    Snack (4:30 pm) - Baja Freezee

    Dinner (7:00 pm) - a smaller piece (1/2 the size) of chicken fried steak with half the bacon potato salad, arroz de fideo

    Zuzka's 30 Day Butt Challenge:
    Wk 1:  all 5 workouts done
    Wk 2:  all 5 workouts done

    Wk 3:
    • Monday - Lifted Butt Workout #7 - DONE!
    • Tuesday - Lifted Butt Workout #8 - DONE!
    • Wednesday - Rest Day - DONE!
    • Thursday - Lifted Butt Workout #1 - DONE! 
    • Friday - Lifted Butt Workout #3 - DONE!
    • Saturday - Lifted Butt Workout #9 - DONE!
    • Sunday - Rest Day - DONE!
    EXERCISE - Rest Day




    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive