Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 1 - Monday, 5-May-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:


Bring the Rain - MercyMe

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God I was able to do some weekend work and got it turned in with less than 30 seconds to spare.
  • Thank you God for two dinners eaten at the kitchen table with my husband and kids.
  • Thank you God for 2 successful weeks of Butt workouts with Zuzka Light.
  • Thank you God for all the talent I am surrounded by.
  • Thank you God for helping me with my work.
THOUGHTS:
  • I'm excited.  I found a good price on the next two kettlebells that I need, a 20-lb and a 25 lb.  The 20 lb is less than $1/lb and the 25 lb is a little more than $1/lb.  I was hoping to get these for less, but I've been looking for quite some time and I think this is about as low as it's going to get.  I ordered the 20 lb and should have it Wednesday.

    I was really blessed to get the ones I got for a really great price off of Craig's List and I think awhile back I saw a 25 and a 30 lb for under $1 each and I didn't snag it at that time.  Drat.  Oh well.  Most places, even the used sporting goods stores sell them for like closer to $2/lb or more.  I don't need anything fancy, nor matching.

    Maybe in a week or so, seeing how I do with the 20 lb, I'll get the 25 lb and I'll continue that God bring me the right one at the right price.
  • Went to Fine Arts Night, just my son and I.  My husband had work to do and I finished 80% of my work.  Got to see art work from kindergarten to 5th graders.  Wow, they are all talented kids and beautiful art work.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - did not do
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Drop off off DVD at Perry - me
  • Drop off DVDs at Chandler Library - me
  • Pick up mantecadas & bananas - me
  • Take daughter to Goodwill - husband
  • Take son to Fine Arts night at school - me
  • Clean showers - daughter
  • Pick up mail - me
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:45 pm - 6:00 am (6.25 hrs) - feeling still tired 
  • 9:45 am - 10:45 am (1 hr) - this really helped, I wanted to sleep longer, but I need to work
FOOD JOURNAL:
Post Workout Smoothie (7:15 am) - 2 scoops whey protein, blackberries, banana, blueberries, swiss chard, unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/2 scoop ground flaxseed, water, ice (forgot cinnamon this morning)

Breakfast (9:00 am) - a mantecada

Lunch (1:00 pm) - salad - bread chicken patty, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onions, shredded carrots & homemade dressing

Dinner (6:00 pm) - Bistec, arroz de fideo, guacamole

Snack (8:00 pm) - apple fritter & some orange soda

Zuzka's 30 Day Butt Challenge:
Wk 1:  all 5 workouts done
Wk 2:  all 5 workouts done

Wk 3:
  • Monday - Lifted Butt Workout #7 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Lifted Butt Workout #8 - 
  • Wednesday - Rest Day - 
  • Thursday - Lifted Butt Workout #1 - 
  • Friday - Lifted Butt Workout #3 - 
  • Saturday - Lifted Butt Workout #9 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 6:23 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • March in Place
  • Squat + Alternating High Knee Pull
  • Walk Down Planks
  • Wide Flutter Kicks (on Back)
  • Crunch Jack
  • Push-up + Child's Pose
  • Windmill Turns
  • Downward Dog to Back Bow
  • Arm Cross Swing
  • Front Jack


Zuzka ZButt Challenge #7 (video clips of exercises below)

2 Rounds for TIME!   with 15 lb KB
  • 20 Cross Sumo Squat Jumps
  • 20 Kettlebell Swings
  • 20 Cross Sumo Squat Jumps
  • 15 1-Leg Deadlifts (each leg)
  • 20 Cross Sumo Squat Jumps
  • 20 Kettlebell Step-Ups with Alternating Leg Extension
Cooldown - yoga mat, softball, foam roller

Warmup:  Time = 6:11, Max HR = 116 bpm, Avg HR = 103 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 7:06, Max HR = 153 bpm, Avg HR = 141 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 8:01 Max HR = 156 bpm, Avg HR = 149 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 23:10, Max HR = 142 bpm, Avg HR = 114 bpm

Round 1 = 7:06
Round 2 = 8:01
-----------------
ZButt #7 = 15:07

Zone 1 = 2:00, Zone 2 = 1:00, Zone 3 = 3:44, Zone 4 = 9:08, Zone 5 = 1:14

Total Time = 44:33
Max HR = 156 bpm
Avg HR = 123 bpm
Total Calories = 483

Notes:  I really needed to get to bed earlier.  I was having trouble having enough energy to do the sumo squats.  They are awesome, but with no food in my system and not enough sleep, I had to periodically stop on these.  This is my first time doing these and they are awesome.  You really work your glutes, hams, quads, get that explosive action.  Really good stuff.  I haven't gotten to love kettlebell swings yet.  Maybe eventually.  I need to get some heavier kettlebells.

Cross Sumo Squat Jumps

Kettlebell Swings

1-Leg Kettlebell Deadlifts

Kettlebell Step-Ups with Leg Extension

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive