Index Labels

Wk 11, Day 7 - Sunday, 18-May-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Your Love is A Song - Switchfoot

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for the sermon by Pastor John.
  • Thank you God for our son finishing his Atom project.
  • Thank you God for using the last of the tomatoes before they went bad.
  • Thank you God for a restful day.
  • Thank you God my husband got to talk with his family in Colombia.
THOUGHTS:
  • Yesterday we were able to get our daughter's graduation dress for $4.99 and a nice pair of dressy short heels shoes for $2.49 at Goodwill.  The dress and shoes new would probably be closer to $100 and we got it for less than $8.  What a deal.  And, no tax charged!  She looks very cute in the dress and outfit.  She found a dress in her closet she could wear to her 8th grade graduation, so that saved us.
  • We could not find a nice dress shirt for our son's graduation, but what he wore yesterday to a birthday party will suffice and he can wear that to graduation and his nice black slacks, or we may go out and get him a different dress shirt and tie to wear to graduation.  We'll see.  He has nice shoes that we got for his choir performance in April, so that will do.  His hair is cut nicely short.
  • What I'm finding really effective is the weekend before the following week, is I setup my blog posts with the workouts and exercise videos already in place.  The night before, I set my laptop in place with the warm-up and workout videos in place, set my laptop on sleep, so when I turn it on, it's a quick turn on and everything is right there.  I also get my clothes, shoes, heart rate monitor in place, too.  I keep the heart rate monitor watch turned off until right before the workout.  If I need kettlebells, mats or anything, I have those in place ready to use.  And, also, the night before, I also write down in my notebook the workout routine by hand.  Sometimes I am either faster or slower than the video and writing it down helps me to know where I am at, or if it's trying to see how many rounds I can do, I keep track in my workout notebook.  I've kept for years, workout notebooks, though, now they are smaller and all my notes are placed in my blog entries.
  • Helped my son with his Atom project.  I wasn't planning on, but I did.  But, it still looks like a 10-yr old did it.  Had him use the computer to generate his speech, which he had handwritten.  At this time, he now can do it on the computer.  We laminated it, his speech/diagram thing.  I think his project looks pretty good.  Grateful my dad had some fishing string stuff which helped my son create the illusion of the electron shells were just hovering.
    ACTIONS:
    • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
    • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
    • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - dinner (oops)
    • Water
    • Did EFT for:  nothing
    • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia
    LIFE TO DOs:
    • Pickup prescriptions
    • Replace Boostaroo
    • Update driver's license for my husband
    • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
    • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
    • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
    • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
    • Continue with job search.
    • File paperwork in crate.
    • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
    SLEEP:
    • 10:00 pm - 6:15 am (8.25 hrs) - felt good to get hrs of good sleep.   I was wiped out from yesterday.
    FOOD JOURNAL:
    Breakfast (9:30 am) - breakfast burrito, a few hash brown nuggets, bacon, iced tea

    Lunch (1:00 pm) - vienna sausages

    Dinner (7:15 pm) - Cantonese Beef & Tomatoes (homemade) over white rice

    Zuzka's 30 Day Butt Challenge:
    Wk 1:  all 5 workouts done
    Wk 2:  all 5 workouts done
    Wk 3:  all 5 workouts done
    Wk 4:  all 5 workouts done

    Wk 4:
    • Monday - Lifted Butt Workout #10 - DONE!
    • Tuesday - Lifted Butt Workout #11 - DONE!
    • Wednesday - Rest Day - DONE!
    • Thursday - Lifted Butt Workout #2 - DONE! 
    • Friday - Lifted Butt Workout #5 - DONE!
    • Saturday - Lifted Butt Workout #12 - DONE!
    • Sunday - Rest Day - DONE!
    EXERCISE - Rest Day

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive