Index Labels

Wk 10, Day 2 - Tuesday, 6-May-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:


Held in Your Hands - Rush of Fools

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for 2 brand new kettlebells to me for amazing prices!
  • Thank you God for cooler weather today.
  • Thank you God my husband has 2 interviews this week.
  • Thank you God for being able to live in this time and technology.
  • Thank you God for Your Provision.  You are Jehovah Jirah - the Lord who Provides.
THOUGHTS:
  • Praying and asking God to get me the 25 & 30 lb kettlebells for a good price, $1/lb or less.  Okay.  God answered the 25 lb kettlebell before I could finish writing this.  My 2 new kettlebells for $1/lb or less.
  • Very happy about the kettlebells.  Now I can work harder.  Next on the list is the 30 lb, but I probably don't need it for a couple months or more, so I think I'm good for a bit.  Thank you, Jesus!
  • Thankful for getting all my workout done today and no carry over.  Tomorrow my husband has an in person interview, well, sort of, with a head hunter.  Tomorrow is a rest day for me workout wise so I can start my subcon work earlier and hopefully get as much done as possible before my husband needs to leave for his interview.  
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey, turmeric, ginger - did not do
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get water for 5th Grade teacher appreciation week at Costco.
  • Pickup vinegar and baking soda
  • Get kettlebell
  • Clean showers - daughter
  • Pick up mail - me
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 9:30 pm - 6:15 am (8.75 hrs) - my body really needed this sleep and I forgot that I changed the alarm settings and forgot to set the alarm for 6:00 am.  Got a little extra sleep!
FOOD JOURNAL:
Post Workout Smoothie (7:15 am) - 2 scoops whey protein, blackberries, banana, blueberries, swiss chard, unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/2 scoop ground flaxseed, water, ice, cinnamon, natural peanut butter

Breakfast (9:00 am) - a mantecada

Lunch (12:30 pm) - ham sandwich - ham, bread, homemade dressing, lettuce, tomato, pepper jack cheese

Dinner (6:30 pm) - Tacquitos with guacamole


Zuzka's 30 Day Butt Challenge:
Wk 1:  all 5 workouts done
Wk 2:  all 5 workouts done

Wk 3:
  • Monday - Lifted Butt Workout #7 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Lifted Butt Workout #8 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Rest Day - 
  • Thursday - Lifted Butt Workout #1 - 
  • Friday - Lifted Butt Workout #3 - 
  • Saturday - Lifted Butt Workout #9 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 6:43 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • Boxer Shuffle
  • Overhead Reach + Stretch
  • High Knee March
  • Torso Twist
  • Alternating Standing Toe Touch Kick Forward
  • Full Torso Circles
  • Alternating Lateral Step Toe Touch
  • Squats
  • Jumping Jacks
  • Fast High Knees 


Zuzka ZButt Challenge #8 (video clips of exercises below)

12-Minute AMRAP (As Many Reps as Possible)
- 10 Curtsy Lunge Knee Ups (each leg)
- 20 Elevated Hip Thrusts
- 10 Kick Over Chair + Back Lunge (each leg)
- 30 Crab Toe Touches

Cooldown - yoga mat, softball, foam roller

Warmup:  Time = 5:25, Max HR = 120 bpm, Avg HR = 106 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 5:17, Max HR = 140 bpm, Avg HR = 129 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 5:14, Max HR = 147 bpm, Avg HR = 138 bpm
Round 3:  Time = 1:44, Max HR = 154 bpm, Avg HR = 149 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 17:16, Max HR = 144 bpm, Avg HR = 116 bpm

Total Rounds = 2.5

Zone 1 = 4:08, Zone 2 = 2:34, Zone 3 = 4:39, Zone 4 = 2:50, Zone 5 = 0:24

Total Time = 34:58
Max HR = 154 bpm
Avg HR = 121 bpm
Total Calories = 374

Notes:
Curtsy Lunge Knee Ups

Elevated Hip Thrusts

Kick Over Chair + Back Lunge 

30 Crab Toe Touches

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive