Index Labels

Wk 13, Day 2 - Tuesday, 27-May-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Unforgetful You - Jars of Clay

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for being able to help my dad open his accounts where I bank with no fees like Chase charges.  
  • Thank you God I got my stuff resolved with the ZGym and for Zuzka's help.
  • Thank you God for the calls & emails for job stuff for my husband.
  • Thank you God for the public library systems.
  • Thank you God for A/C.
THOUGHTS:
  • We were at a long time at the bank to get my dad situated at a new bank that doesn't have all the fees that Chase charges.  They didn't appreciate my dad so my dad went to a smaller bank that will give him good service and lots of free stuff - no fee checking, no minimum balance, free checks, money back on stuff, free insurance, and a bunch of other stuff.  They also helped my dad change some of his auto pays and this was the longest part of the process, on hold with the federal government for over an hour, but this got done so my dad doesn't have to do it.
  • Started my subcon work WAY late today and will not be able to finish today.
  • My son is now doing better with warming up as I show him how to do the exercises in the Fitness Blender stuff I do.
  • Zuzka Light Customer Service messed up my account and sent me emails stating the wrong thing, which had me in a cow.  I posted on her FB page and she had customer service give me a call, but I also found a number for her on an email receipt, so that helped, too.  Learned that if you update your payment, which I should not have had to do, but it had me do, then it didn't take.  Then, I redid a few times and essentially, it was going to charge me each time.  However, I have a special account where I only keep enough money to pay only subscriptions right before they are due.  Once some places take your money, they will not refund or it's a bear to refund.  This way, this account has no overdraft and if the money's not there, the transaction will fail.  Has been working well for us, and never over charged.

    Anyway, after a half an hour with customer service, Ashley, it's all resolved and I know what to do the next time, but hopefully this doesn't happen again.
  • Crazy drivers.  My husband and son were, well, let's just say God protected them.
  • Normally I have the whole next week's worth of workouts already in my blog ready to be done, but not this week because my weekend was just way too busy and I didn't have the videos to edit from ZGym.  So, I am behind on posting.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water - not a lot
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia throughout the day
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Take dad to my bank and help him open new accounts.
  • Help dad transfer all his autopays to his new accounts.
  • Open accounts for the kids at my bank.
  • Iron son's clothes
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Vacuum
  • Mop the house - daughter
  • Sharpen knives
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:15 am - 6:15 am, 6:30 am - 8:15 am (7.75 hrs) - when I woke up didn't feel good, so I thought I would go back to sleep for 45 minutes, which turned into 1.75 hrs.  That was perfect.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast (9:15 am) - potato salad

Post Workout Protein Smoothie (2:00 pm) - fresh raspberries & 2 small bananas, stevia, whey protein, ground flaxseed, cinnamon, water, ice

Snack (5:00 pm) - a couple small pieces of chicken fried steak (leftovers) ---> really hungry

Dinner (6:15 pm) - 3 slices pepperoni pizza, 1 slice sausage pizza

Dessert (8:15 pm) - cupcake from Family Memorial Day event


EXERCISE 

Zuzka's 4-Week 6-Pack Summer Abs Challenge (modified):
Wk 1:  3 Summer Abs Workouts, 1 Lifted Butt Completed

Wk 2:
  • Monday - Summer Abs #4 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Summer Abs #5 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Summertime Sweat Workout #1 - 
  • Thursday - Summer Abs #2 - 
  • Friday - Lifted Butt #7 - 
  • Saturday - Summer Abs #6 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 12:46 pm

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • Lateral Step + Pull
  • Slow Rocking Butt Kickers
  • High Knee Pulls
  • Arm Swings + Lateral Step
  • 4 Torso Twist + Knee Up
  • Jog in Place
  • Squats
  • Front Kicks
  • Boxer Shuffle
  • Cross Toe Touches


Zuzka ZAbs #5 (video clips of exercises below)

3 Rounds for TIME! 
  • 20 Side Jump Lunges
  • 20 Mountain Climbers
  • 1 min. Jump Rope - High Knees
  • 10 Side Crunch to Plank Jump ---->  Alternate Exercise - Standing DB Side Crunch w/Knee Up to Burpee (each side)
  • 20 Sumo Squat Jumps
Cooldown - yoga mat

Warmup:  Time = 5:38, Max HR = 120 bpm, Avg HR = 105 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 5:08, Max HR = 152 bpm, Avg HR = 132 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 5:14, Max HR = 163 bpm, Avg HR = 151 bpm
Round 3:  Time = 5:10, Max HR = 161 bpm, Avg HR = 155 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 10:13, Max HR = 158 bpm, Avg HR = 123 bpm

Round 1 = 5:08
Round 2 = 5:14
Round 3 = 5:10
--------------------
Total ZAbs 5 = 15:32

Zone 1 = 5:44, Zone 2 = 0:58, Zone 3 = 2:22, Zone 4 = 5:20, Zone 5 = 6:16

Total Time = 31:25
Max HR = 163 bpm
Avg HR = 132 bpm
Total Calories = 385

Notes:  I added jump rope into this workout to keep my heart rate up at a higher level.  I thought about doing 1 min. jump rope in between each exercise, but glad I didn't.  That would have been too much.

Side Jump Lunges


Mountain Climbers


Jump Rope - High Knees

Lying Side Crunch to Plank Jump

Standing DB Side Crunch (my Alternate Exercise for Lying Side Crunch)

Burpee (My Alternate Exercise for Plank Jump)

Sumo Squat Jump

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive