Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 8, Day 3, Wed, 25-Apr-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP - 121/79, 59 bpm - Didn't get enough sleep.  Second night in a row.  Drat.
  • Cough continues, but it is not very congested.  
  • Today is a beautiful overcast day that feels a little cooler.
  • I went to a few stores today, including a new International store on SW Cooper/Chandler Blvd.  It's tiny, but they have a lot of spices that are reasonably priced used for Asian dishes.  It's a lot closer than Lee Lee's.  Bought some great spices that I didn't have and fresh veggies at the other stores.  Got huge heads of cauliflower for $1 each.
  • A couple of the stores I went to undercharged me, but I brought it to their attention so they could properly charge me.  They were surprised that anyone would do that, but, that was the right thing to do. The fact that it kept happening to me today, I'm not quite sure why.  A test?  If so, I passed.
  • My kids have another 1/2 day of school.  It seems like they have a lot of them.  They will have another half day on Friday.
  • I waited until my kids got home for me to make 2 different pizzas whose crusts were made from cauliflower and cheese.  They were really good, easy, but also took some level of time.
  • I bought some inexpensive plates, trays, and things for my kids to make popsicles at the 99 cents store.
  • My daughter made some chocolate banana popsicles and ice cubes.  They were delicious.
  • Finally got a chance to make the Indian eggplants, which are very small eggplants.  They are yummy.  I'm taking most to life group.

SMARTER GOAL:   Do actual active recovery for left knee.


SLEEP:  11:45 pm - 6:15 am (6.5 hrs) - Not enough sleep again.  My BP is creeping up.  I had a dream about snakes, lots of younger snakes and a couple large snakes.  The younger snakes were all in a bundle and they got on me, but the bigger snakes could not.  The bigger snakes looked lazy.  The younger snakes wanted to bite me, but could not.  Some even looked happy.  When I woke up, I knew the snakes represented lies and they there were snakes all around me, I could not be harmed by them.  Throughout the day, I've asked God what lies surround me.

SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
7:30 am - Heart Meds, 6 Women's Multi-Vitamins w/Iron, 2 EFAs, 3 Probiotics
11:00 pm - heart meds, 1 Mg capsule


EATING:  Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 87)
Meal 1 @ 7:30 am:  2 scrambled eggs - my 8-yr old son made this for me.

Meal 2@ 2:45 pm: - a couple small slices BLT Cauliflower Crusted Pizza, a couple small slices Red Pepper, Chorizo, Tomato Cauliflower Crusted Pizza, 2 roasted Indian eggplants

Snack @ 3:45 pm - 2 small palm tree banana chocolate ice cubes (made by my daughter)

Meal 3 @ 7:45 pm - more  BLT Cauliflower Crusted Pizza, Red Pepper, Chorizo, Tomato Cauliflower Crusted Pizza,  roasted Indian eggplants - I don't know how many I ate of these

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive