Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 7, Day 3, Wed, 18-Apr-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • BP - 112/68, 59 bpm - Some of the BP is better.  I have a slight headache this morning.  Not sure if this is caused by working on trigger points or not.
  • Still have my period.  It's now been 7-8 days now.  It's not real bad, but I notice working out, my joints feel mushier and have for all these workouts.
  • The inside of my left knee & upper inner shin area is bothering me from yesterday.  Will ice and elevate today, as well as take some Alleve.  I meant to yesterday but couldn't find the Alleve.  I may have to resort to Advil as I may be out of Alleve.  Want to bring the swelling down.  I notice the pain more when getting in and out of the car.
  • My triceps and upper elbows (outer) are hurting on both my arms.  It's like a sore pain.  Will take MSM for this.
  • When I did grocery shopping this morning, I found Sprouts had Indian eggplants.  They are like the size of brussel sprouts but they are little eggplants.  They are so cute.  It was 2 lbs/$1 and I couldn't resist.
  • Still have the cough.  Please God, heal me!
  • Definitely squatting is an issue right now.  There is pain in my inner left knee area.
  • Got prayer for my left knee - hands were laid on it and amazingly, I think God healed my knee.  Will have to test tomorrow during workout.  So glad I went to life group, as I almost didn't go.
  • Got to make 2 batches of 2 different chicken nuggets.  My kids LOVED these, and hopefully our neighbors did, too.

SMARTER GOAL:  Baby my left knee & shin to recovery.


SLEEP:  10:45 pm - 6:15 am (7.5 hrs) -  I was hoping I'd sleep for longer.  Have a slight headache.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
7:30 am - 3 probiotics, 2 EFAs
9:15 am - Heart Meds, 6 Women's Multi-Vitamins w/Iron
9:20 am - 4 Advils, 2 MSM capsules, 2 Oil of Oregano capsules
10:30 pm - Heart Meds, 1 Mg capsule, 2 MSM capsules


EATING:  Jorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 80)
Meal 1 @ 9:15 am:  2 eggs scrambled w/cucumber dill yogurt dip

Snack @ 10:15 am:  1/4 cup roasted (unsalted) cashews, 1/4 cup roasted (unsalted) pepitas ----> These were on sale, so I got some

Meal 2@ 12:00 pm: -  5 coconut chicken nuggets ----> I actually could've eaten 20 of these, but I stopped myself.  These are really easy to make and SUPER tasty!

Meal 3 @ 3:45-6:15 pm -  a bunch of coconut chicken nuggets as well as cilantro chicken nuggets - didn't count

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive