Index Labels

Wk 13, Day 3 - Wednesday, 28-May 2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
I Have Been There - Mark Schultz

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God we were able to find three really appropriate and awesome looking bathing suits for our daughter at Goodwill for a fraction of the cost of one bathing suit.
  • Thank you God for a full tank of gas for two cars.
  • Thank you God for 3 workouts done this week so far.
  • Thank you God I got 80% of my subcon work done, even though I didn't think I'd get even 25% today.
  • Thank you God for Your extreme goodness to us every day, whether we recognize it or not.
THOUGHTS:
  • Our son will most likely need braces within the next year.  We need to get his last three remaining baby teeth pulled within this week and two of them really need to come out tonight.
  • Found some really cute bathing suits for our daughter at Goodwill - I picked out 7 and 4 of them looked wonderful on her.  She didn't show me two of them.  Of the 4 I thought looked great on her, she didn't like one because of her tummy.  Anyway, she got three of them. The total for those three suits were about $19.  Great deal as the suits are really nice and I think we would have easily paid at least $150 for all three of them.
  • We went to 4 Goodwill stores, which was not in my plan.  I ended up finding a pair of workout pants for $3.19 and 2 workout tops for $6.38.  
  • Okay.  I pulled out one tooth of his.  I'll do the other one tomorrow morning and maybe the last one over the weekend.  My husband was too chicken to do it.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - before breakfast
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - lunch
  • Water - not a lot
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia throughout the day
  • TENS unit - upper back & shoulders
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Take son to orthodontist
  • Get bath suit for daughter
  • Pick up noodles, bean sprouts, & garlic from LL.
  • Iron son's clothes
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Mop the house - daughter
  • Sharpen knives
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:15 am - 6:15 am, 6:30 am - 8:15 am (7.75 hrs) - when I woke up didn't feel good, so I thought I would go back to sleep for 45 minutes, which turned into 1.75 hrs.  That was perfect.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Post Workout Protein Smoothie (10:45 pm) - fresh apple, pineapple, 2 small bananas, whey protein, ground flaxseed, cinnamon, water, ice

Lunch (1:15 pm) - butter lettuce, red pepper, baked chicken patty, shredded carrots, and a homemade dressing with avocado, cilantro & seasonings ----> all made by the kids

Dessert (6:30 pm) - 2 Asian coconut cookies

Dinner (8:15 pm) - bacon cheddar hot & spicy mcchicken, 1/3 large fries, apple pie  ----> totally undid my healthier eating for the first half of the day, argh

Snack (11:00 pm) - bag of popcorn with garlic parsley & oregano ----->  my son did this for me and found out this is really yummy without a lot of added fat (so now I can do light butter popcorn instead)


EXERCISE 

Zuzka's 4-Week 6-Pack Summer Abs Challenge (modified):
Wk 1:  3 Summer Abs Workouts, 1 Lifted Butt Completed

Wk 2:
  • Monday - Summer Abs #4 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Summer Abs #5 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Summertime Sweat Workout #1 - DONE!
  • Thursday - Summer Abs #2 - 
  • Friday - Lifted Butt #7 - 
  • Saturday - Summer Abs #6 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 9:24 am

Warmup -  8 Stretches
  • Wrist Stretch (Flexion and Extension)
  • Shoulder Revolution (Front & Back)
  • Chest Cross Stretch
  • Torso Twist
  • Torso Circles (Alternating)
  • Front Kick to Toe Touch (Left to Right)
  • Knee Up & Out (Left & Right)
  • Squat to Toe Touch to Squat
  • Jump Rope



Zuzka ZSummertime Sweat #1 (video clips of exercises below)

3 Rounds for TIME! 
  • 10 Competition Burpees (Jump up at the end of each burpee)
  • 1 min. Jope Rope - High Knees (my addition)
  • 20 Mountain Climbers (did these fast)
  • 1 min. Jope Rope - High Knees (my addition)
  • 20 Side Jacks (I did these in jump form)
  • 1 min. Jope Rope - High Knees (my addition)
  • 20 Squats (I added 10 extra squats)
Cooldown - yoga mat

Warmup:  Time = 10:39, Max HR = 105 bpm, Avg HR = 91 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 6:04, Max HR = 141 bpm, Avg HR = 131 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 6:25, Max HR = 154 bpm, Avg HR = 146 bpm
Round 3:  Time = 5:53, Max HR = 161 bpm, Avg HR = 155 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 15:58, Max HR = 157 bpm, Avg HR = 122 bpm

Round 1 = 6:04
Round 2 = 6:25
Round 3 = 5:53
--------------------
Total ZSweat #1 = 18:22

Zone 1 = 8:32, Zone 2 = 3:52, Zone 3 = 4:32, Zone 4 = 6:22, Zone 5 = 4:14

Total Time = 45:01
Max HR = 161 bpm
Avg HR = 124 bpm
Total Calories = 493

Notes:  I modified this workout to be tougher, since this is a beginner workout and a part of her Summer Abs Series.  I put 1 min. of high knee jump rope between each of the exercises and instead of doing 10 Squats, I did 20.  The side jacks I did these fast added a jump to raise my heart rate.  Very good workout.

Competition Burpees



Jump Rope - High Knees (My Extra Exercise)

Mountain Climbers

Side Jacks

Squats

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive