Serves - 10
- 16 oz uncooked spaghetti
- 1 cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2/3rd lb bacon, diced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, minced (I love garlic)
- 1 Tbspn chili powder
- 1 tspn cumin
- 1 Tbspn oregano
- 1 Tbspn sea salt
- 1/2 tspn ground black pepper
- 15 oz can tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese of your choice
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Combine milk & egg with a fork. Mix well.
- Mix drained spaghetti and milk/egg mixture well.
|See how glossy the egg & milk mixture makes this (I don't know the purpose for this, though)|
- Pour spaghetti mixture in a 9x13 casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Cook diced bacon, reserve half of the bacon grease and pour out the rest into a glass jar to reserve for other cooking dishes. Removed bacon with a slotted spoon to a small bowl.
- Brown ground beef with onion, bell pepper, and garlic in remaining bacon grease.
- After the beef mixture is cooked, drain juices and excess fat.
- Return the the beef mixture to the large skillet and add seasonings. Cook for a couple minutes.
- Stir in tomato sauce and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Spread meat over spaghetti mixture in casserole dish and toss to be evenly dispersed.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 425° F for 15 min.
- Serve immediately or cover until ready to eat.