Index Labels

Easy Parmesan Knots

. . No comments:
This is super easy and relatively quick to make Parmesan Knots.  This isn't healthy, but it sure tastes yummy. This recipe comes from Real Mom Kitchen.  The only things I did differently were that I used Parmesan grated NOT in the green can, and I used a different oil.




Makes 10 Knots

Ingredients:

  • 12 oz (1 tube) refrigerated biscuits
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 3 Tbspn grated Parmesan
  • 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
  • 1 Tbspn garlic powder
  • 1 tspn dried oregano
Directions:
  • Preheat oven to 400° F.
  • Roll each biscuit into a 12 inch rope and tie into a knot.


  • Bake until golden brown, which is about 8-10 min.
  • In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
  • Brush each of the baked warm knots with the mixture.  
  • Note:  I did this both ways from brushing the mixture BEFORE baking and AFTER baking.  AFTER baking tastes WAY better.
  • Serve immediately.


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate