Makes 10 Knots
- 12 oz (1 tube) refrigerated biscuits
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 Tbspn grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1 Tbspn garlic powder
- 1 tspn dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Roll each biscuit into a 12 inch rope and tie into a knot.
- Bake until golden brown, which is about 8-10 min.
- In a small bowl, combine the rest of the ingredients.
- Brush each of the baked warm knots with the mixture.
- Note: I did this both ways from brushing the mixture BEFORE baking and AFTER baking. AFTER baking tastes WAY better.
- Serve immediately.