Index Labels

Blueberry Cream Cheese Breakfast Pocket, Egg & Cheese Breakfast Pocket

. . No comments:
This breakfast idea came from Pinterest and I'm not even sure where.  When I refind it again, I'll give credit.


Serves: 2

Ingredients:
  • 4 slices bread
  • 1 Tbspn cream cheese
  • 1/4 cup blueberries
  • 3 Tbspns butter
  • 1/4 cup shredded cheese
  • 1 scrambled egg
Directions
  • On 1 slice of bread, spread the cream cheese.
  • On the opposite side of the cream cheese, spread butter on bread.  Also spread butter on the other 3 slices of bread.
  • Spray the sandwich maker with oil both the top and bottom of the grill.  
  • Place the butter side down of the cream cheese slice of bread on the grill portion.
  • Top one slice with blueberries, the other slice with cheese..

  • Top with remaining bread slice (unbuttered side to the blueberries). 
  • Close sandwich maker grill.
  • Cook for 4-5 min.
  • Cut and serve.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate