Index Labels

Organizing Kitchen Tools

. . No comments:
Rather than buy a jar, container or something to hold my excess kitchen tools (I have many of these and it takes up 2 containers), I found an old plastic container of cookie dough that wasn't being used.  This became my new kitchen tool container.


Yes, I know there are artistic DYIers that would cover this in some gorgeous fabric or something, but this was just easier to do.  Wash the container, dry it, and it's set to go.  If you'd like to cover the outside and decorate it, have at it, but this was good for me.  It's big enough to hold my cooking utensils and works great!

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate