Index Labels

AA2 Week 8, Day 3 - Wed, 4-May-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL:  Get my workout done!

Victory.  Done earlier in the morning (at least for me).  Praise God!

SLEEP RECEIVED:  10:45 pm - 5:45 am (7 hrs) ---->  Woke up a few times.  Not quite sure why.  Maybe it was this EKG Holter Monitor or I don't know what.  Still have the main canker sore in my lower lip, but it's way smaller and less puffy.  This makes brushing my teeth a bit better and last night I was able to keep my mouth closed while sleeping, so my mouth and lips weren't dried out.  This is the first time in over a week and I feel much better here.  I hope by tomorrow this completely goes away.

MINDSET:  Feeling a bit more upbeat than the prior 2 days.  My blood pressure was up a little more this morning, so I feel a little more energized. 

MEALS EATEN:  P+C+R Day
Meal 1 (7:15 am):  3 organic eggs, grapeseed oil

-----> I also ate an almond cookie at 8:30 am when I came home after I dropped the kids off.  This made me feel lethargic.

Meal 2 (9:45 am):  Greens Protein Smoothie -  kale, 1/2 bunch cilantro, 1 scoop Mila, 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt, 1/2 serving frozen mango,  a banana, 1/2 cup blueberries, water, psyllium husk, cinnamon

----> This doesn't taste as good as usual.  Not sure why.  No strange ingredients.  Feeling pucky, but I think it's because of my BPs.  It was 131/68 and yesterday it was 112/65.  That's almost a 20 pt jump in the top number.  Not sure why.  I'm taking my meds as I'm supposed to and not doing anything different or maybe it's my body adjusting from high last weekend to very low, and now readjusting and hopefully settle in the 120s/70 area, which is normal and when I feel best.

Meal 3 (11:30 am): 

---->  This is a picnic lunch with my kids at school with the entire school.


Meal 4 (2:30 pm): 
----> 

EXERCISE (shoes on):  8:55 am - 9:25 am

Warmup (2 rounds) 3:39
- Pushups x 8
- Squats x 12
- Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
- Jumping Jacks x 20

Weight Based Interval Workout - Weeks 7 - #2
-  Spiderman Climbs with Push Ups on Upside Down Bosu x 15 pushups ----> These were fine.
DB Squat With Rotational Overhead Press on Upside Down Bosu x 12 lb Medicine Ball x 8 reps/side---> I love this with the medicine ball.  Easier to get into a good rhythm.
- Bodyweight Rows Wide Grip on Bosu x 25 reps ---> Good.  No issues.
- DB Reverse Lunge to Side Raise Lunge to Bosu x 10 lbs x 8 reps/leg  ---> These seemed much more challenging this week.  I did not do in the bathroom and had room to do the side raise.  That made it more challenging than an angled side raise.

Rounds Completed: 3.75 (got 0.75 more of a round this week)
R1 = 6:02, R2 = 5:17, R3 = 5:42, R4 = 3:35 (first 3 exercises)

Heartrates Per Round:
Round 1:  Max Heartrate = 115 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 103 bpm
Round 2:  Max Heartrate = 115 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 109 bpm
Round 3:  Max Heartrate = 118 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 112 bpm
Round 4:  Max Heartrate = 121 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 116 bpm

Total Time:  24:17 (includes warmup, but not cooldown)
Calories Burned:  227 
Max Heartrate:  121 bpm
Avg Heartrate:  112 bpm

Note:  This week my blood pressures have been very low and causing me issues.  My heartrates were 15-20 bpm lower this week than last and that is a big difference.  Usually it's in the 6-10 bpm so this week it's more than double.  I went faster and pushed harder this week.  I'm dripping in sweat and today's workout seemed overall harder than last week, but not from my bpm's.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate