Index Labels

Week 4 - Left & Right Side Comparisons

. . 2 comments:
I'll post pics of my body once a month and I'm delayed and should've posted last week, but with being sick and all sorts of things goiing on, that just didn't happen.  Not only was I on the verge of getting sick, but my kids have been sick and have missed some school.

Right now where the most differences can be seen are the left & side views.  It's really hard to see from especially the front view that I've reduced any.  I still have many inches to release and probably until I get down below 18% bodyfat, it will more more challenging to see for the front view.  Not sure why that is.

Anyway, I thought I had taken pics in the same workout top, but it turns out that I have 2 tops that are similar but not the same.  Hopefully inspite of my faux paus, that you can see the changes in my waist, tummy area mainly.

I think the bikini pics that I took you can see more of a difference, but I'm really reserving that to my Ageless Abs accountability partner, as this blog is opened to the public and that includes children.  Kids I know do not need to be seeing me in a bikini.  LOL.  I don't need to see myself in a bikini.  LOL.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Doris!
I am soooo proud of you! I can REALLY see the difference! Amazing! Great job! I hope you and your family are getting over your illnesses! Take care!
Gina

Doris said...

Thanks Gina. You have the more detailed pics where I can't hold anything back.

It's been rough. Today is my son's 6th day of missing school. Poor kid. Was up all night with a bad earache and I didn't know what to do to help him. Guess I should've gotten on the internet to check. I was up most of the night, too.

Anyway, I've been meaning to write you back, but either forgotten or just too many things on my plate. Hard to get anything done that I need with my son being so needy. Thankfully it's now just 1 child sick and not both.

Will write more later and I'm so really, really, really wanting to workout. I'm actually dreaming of jump roping. Guess I'm really desperate.

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate