Index Labels

Maintaining

. . No comments:
I cannot say that I´ve been great with my eating, but at least I haven´t been gaining any weight and maintaining.  There are times I´ve been eating healthy, but other times, really poor.  My clothes are the same.    Yesterday when I weighed myself, I was a little less than what I had been by less than a pound.  I´ll take it, though.

Starting to get back more into cooking, but still a challenge.

Will post some recipes soon about some of the foods I am making or have made.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate