Index Labels

New Year

. . No comments:
I've been slacking on posting my workouts.  I've worked out a few times in this new year, but it hasn't been consistent.  Anyway, I'm working on some other things right now that are taking a lot of my attention.  Maybe all I can do are short workouts and will go back to some 1-4 min. workouts to do throughout the day to get my metabolism going.

Food is under control and not eating much junk.  However, I could get more greens into my diet.  Drinking plenty of water.  My sleep has been super bad, though. 

That's where I am and will update when I can.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate