Index Labels

Walking

. . No comments:
Last week I walked 3 days for 30-45 min.  And, on Friday, while I was making lots of copies at the copier at my kids' school for a teacher for several hours, I did a bunch of sumo squats, regular squats, reverse lunges, calf raises, and alternating side leg lifts.

Getting in exercise where I can.

This week so far, I worked out on Monday, as well as did a 75 min. walk in the evening while taking the kids Trick or Treating - my first time as I don't do Halloween.  It was my 8-yr old's first time doing this and my daughter's 2nd time.

Tuesday I caught up on sleep, though, technically you cannot do this.

Today, Wednesday, I went for a 40 min. walk. 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate