Index Labels

Bad Cold

. . No comments:
A week ago today, I started coming down with a bad cold.  Guess being super busy and not resting enough, I finally caught something from someone.  Glad it wasn't the flu or strep throat, though.  This cold really wiped me out, though.  Didn't get to do any exercising as I had planned.  Drat!  The weather has been super nice here in central Arizona.

Lost my voice from Wed-Sat, but today, Sunday, it's starting to come back.  Need it fully back by tomorrow, though, as I have an important court date.

Still feeling a bit out of it due to not sleeping well last night.

But, I would guess if all goes well, I will get in some working out this week.  Ciao.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate