Index Labels

Spiral Hot Dogs

. . No comments:
Okay, hot dogs aren't the healthiest thing, but it's like apple pie if you're an American.

I saw this somewhere online (sorry, I forgot where) on making spiral hot dogs and thought it would be a fun thing for my kids to do and it is.  You can also do this with fruits & veggies.

What you do is put the hotdog on a skewer and as you rotate it, slice sideways from one end to the other.  Easy.  My kids do this.

Grilling on a George Foreman Grill - Don't they look fun?

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate