Index Labels

8-Year Old Eggs

. . No comments:
The eggs are not 8-yrs old, rather they were cooked by an 8-yr old.

Who says 8-year old boys (or girls) cannot cook?  In fact, I did not teach my 8-yr old to make eggs, rather his 11-yr old sister taught him several months ago and he now often makes breakfast for us.  How cool is that?


Does that look delicious?  You, too, can teach your 8-yr old to do some light cooking.  He turns the stove on all by himself and makes whatever eggs he wants.  He even knows how to use a sharp knife to cut fruits and veggies.  He kept the eggs simple, though - Eggs and Mozzarella.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate