Index Labels

Day #2

. . No comments:
Almost didn't workout today, but my accountability partner just asked me if I worked out or not yet.  That did it.  Felt so distracted today with other things, but I did get some stuff done.  However, eating is not one of those things I did much of today.  Had breakfast of eggs and figs.  My lunch consisted of a few small figs. My dinner is an after workout smoothie and it doesn't really taste all that great, as I didn't add any fruit to it, but it'll do.  My calories, though I'm not counting calories is under 1000 today, which isn't good.  Gotta focus on getting adequate food and nutrition.

I can barely write this as my hands are so shaky and it's because I hardly have anything in my system.

Here is my workout today.  Did Zuzka Light's ZWOW #3, but not in completion as I was spent halfway through.  I couldn't do anymore pushups because eating a few figs hrs before was not enough in my system to get me through this workout.

Warmup (2 rounds)
  • Pushups x 8 reps
  • Squats x 12 reps
  • Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
  • Jumping Jacks x 20 reps
ZWOW #3
  • Split Squat Jumps x 5 reps x 10 reps x 15 reps
  • 1 Leg DB Reverse Lunge x 10 lb DBs x 5 reps x 10 reps x 15 reps
  • Pushups to Superman x 5 reps x 10 reps x 15 reps
  • Skaters x 5 reps x 10 reps x 15 reps
Heartrates
Warmup:  Time = 2:55, Max HR = 138 bpm, Avg HR = 122 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 2:17,Max HR = 139 bpm, Avg HR = 128 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 4:08,Max HR = 144 bpm, Avg HR = 137 bpm
Round 3:  Time = 6:02,Max HR = 148 bpm, Avg HR = 142 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 7:10, Max HR = 143 bpm, Avg HR = 121 bpm

Total Time:  22:34
Calories Burned:  288
Max HR:  148 bpm
Avg HR:  130 bpm

Zone 1 = 5:08, Zone 2 = 4:58, Zone 3 = 6:28, Zone 4 = 0:30


Notes:  Today I worked out 6 min. longer.  Hoping to do more, but I didn't have food in my system to get me through the remainder of the pyramid.  But, I am glad I worked out today.  This was a good workout, except for me conking out.  EAT!  Basically my calories and food intake was sparse today.  NOT good!

However, working out yesterday helped me to sleep for about 7 hrs straight.  Fell asleep easily and stayed asleep.  The drawback was I went to bed really late.  I need to just be disciplined and get off the computer by a certain time, like before midnight and eventually taper down to getting off the internet no later than 10:30 pm and be in bed by 11 pm.

But, for now, I'm making gradual progress to wear I need to be.  Yay and praise God!  Little by little.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate