Index Labels

Lots of Stuff

. . No comments:
I haven't gotten another formal workout done, but I have done lots of errands, walking, running around.  It doesn't get my heartrate up, but it keeps me busy.  I just don't feel like writing much, or cooking lately.  Been eating leftovers.

Today we had crazy weather - rainy, hailing, windy and a lot.  My kids, a friend and I were stuck outside in this at the park when this happened.  At first it was exciting and fun, but it got downright scary.  Hoping a tornado or something wasn't going to break out.  EEK!

Not sure what else to write right now, so this will be it.


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate