Index Labels

Merry Christmas

. . No comments:
I can't believe it's been nearly 3 months since I last wrote.  I've been meaning to update my blog and I've made a number of new recipes, but have not had time to post them.

Life has been crazy busy with both my husband and I working, parents to a teenage daughter and a tween son whom are super active and school and getting great grades.  During the work week, we are filled with work, school work, school extracurricular activities and even the weekends are often book with chess or speech and debate tournaments or soccer that can sometimes last the whole weekend.

We are overall as a family coming more into agreement with eating healthier, reducing sugar and wheat in our diet.  I have been regularly exercising with at least walking and intermittently throwing in high intensity interval training.  My goal is to get at least 30 minutes of exercise EVERY day, but I have been failing the past month.

So, I don't know when I will have the time I need to adequately get back to blogging, but I do make more frequent appearances on my Facebook page, so if you click on my Facebook button up above, it'll take you to my Facebook page where I do my best to update on what is going on, share health tips or things I'm learning, photos from my walk, family life, money stuff or whatever.

May you each that are reading this have a very blessed and Merry Christmas and as we go into the 2015 year, may God shower upon you His Goodness in every form possible.

See you next year!!!


No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate