Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus: Wk 4, Day 1 - Mon, 20-Feb-2012

. . No comments:
DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • Haven't been drinking any warm stuff but coughing has been bad.  Back to drinking hot decaff green tea with lemon.  No honey as 1 Tbspn is 16g of sugar. 
  • Need to get back to drinking more water so my body can release fat.
  • Learned that xylitol is the only artificial sweetener that the dentist approves.  Not even stevia is approved by the dentist.  Xylitol is pretty expensive.  Sprouts has it for $18 for 3 lbs right now, otherwise, it's usually $7-9/lb.
  • Not enough leafy greans today.  Just not as hungry.
  • This 2 Tone teeth dye works real great.  The kids got glowing reports from the dentist on how much better my kids' teeth look today as opposed to 1.5 wks ago.  My 8-yr old son was doing awful, but putting this dye on his teeth after brushing shows him all the areas he wasn't doing so great, so then he has to go back and brush to get all the dye off.  Hopefully when they go back for their next cleaning in 5.5 months, there will be no cavities and all will go easily well with both kids.
  • Don't really have to do much grocery shopping this week as I have enough veggies & meats, as well as nuts.  May need some eggs, but aside from that, we are good.
  • Going to go to bed early tonight so I can get enough rest.
  • Reading a book by Darren Hardy called The Compound Effect.  It's really good.  It's due tomorrow at the library.  I'm probably going to have the purchase the book because it has some really great information I want to teach my kids.  Learning all these little choices I'm making regarding eating, sleeping, exercise, rest, attitudes, people I associate with, etc. are all a part of this compound effect for good OR for bad.
  • 3.2g Total of Sugar today

SMARTER GOAL:  Take it easy with my workout.  Still feeling pretty sick.  ---> Didn't workout.  Coughing too bad and still fairly tired.

SLEEP:  10:15 pm - 6:30 am (8.25 hrs) - Woke up without my alarm.  It felt good to not stay up late (thanks to my children) and wake up feeling refreshed.  Still coughing and congested.


SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
8:15 am - 3 Probiotics, Heart Meds
10:30 am - 3 Multi-Vitamins, 3 EFAs,
6:30 pm - 3 Multi-Vitamins, Heart Meds, 1 EFA, 4 Ca/Mg/Z

EATINGJorge Cruise's Fast Track Menu (Day 22)

Meal 1 @ 9:30 am:   2 scrambled eggs with sea salt & ground pepper, 3 slices bacon (0g sugar total) 

Snack @ 11:00 am:  1 oz raw cheddar cheese (0g sugar total)

Lunch
Meal 2 @ 12:30 pm:  4 homemade Baked Buffalo Wings, celery, a hard-boiled egg, Greek jalepeno yogurt dip (0.7g sugar total) 

Snack @ 3:50 pmJorge's Skinny Muffin w/xylitol (0g sugar total)

Meal 3 @ 6:30 pm:  Doris' Version of Jorge's Chicken-Bacon Linguini (2.5g sugar total) 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive