Index Labels

I Am A Spartan!

. . No comments:
Just got word that I'm going to be a part of Funk Robert's Spartacus Workout 2.0 Beta Tester.  It's 8 weeks and I think starts Monday or Saturday.  Not quite sure right now yet.

I was a part of Scott Colby's Ageless Abs beta group, too, in 2010.  I learned a lot about HIIT and MRT exercises, and the BIG thing was going low sugar changed my life.  For the first time as an adult, I had about 20-30 days of good sleep in a row.  I was able to eliminate ALL energy dips throughout the day, which I was having all the time every day, requiring me to take naps nearly daily.  I also learned a lot about simpler eating in that group.  It was also great to be with a group of people all at least 40 yrs and older, as our bodies are different than those in their 20s & 30s.

I'm really excited to be a part of Funk's Beta testing, as what I've learned by the many people before him gets the benefit of me doing this challenge.  My eating is really down pat.  I have ZERO food cravings since I went no grain, no starch, low sugar and taking a probiotic.  I'm not exactly sure whether it's the no grain or probiotic or the combination of those two that are eliminating my cravings, but they are GONE!

My whole life I have been a social eater, which if I was a hermit, I would be quite thin.  I cannot tell you how many socials I've been to in February, but it probably is just as many if not more than in December.  I did not eat ONE thing that had grains/starches or high in sugar.  No willpower needed.

The only thing I can't figure out is why I've been sick now for over 2 weeks.  Either I have bad allergies (which I haven't had allergies in the past few years) or I caught something really bad.  My eating and quality of food is the best ever.  I get quality and enough sleep most every night.  My stress is no more than usual.  Good exercise and not excessive as in the past.  Taking all my supplements & diligent about it. 

Anyway, tomorrow I see my dr and if she puts me on antibiotics, I guess I'll take those and double up on probiotics or something to help maintain or keep good flora in my digestive system.  I want to be ready and well to hit the workouts on Monday.

Honestly, I LOVE MRIT (Maximum Rep Interval Training) and HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training).  Yes, I know, I'm sick.  They combine the best of both worlds and help optimize time.  I'm a huge time person.  And, your body burns fat for a longer period of time.  How cool is that?

Anyway, with my no grain, no starch, low sugar eating, my body should well be in ketosis and learning how to be a good fat burner, rather than the decades of sugar burner it has been.  Maybe that's why I'm sick.  My body is learning to change to be a fat burner rather than sugar burner, and maybe it's released a lot of toxins in my body and getting my body's immune system stronger?

Anyway, I take lots of data and track all my stuff.  Afterall, I am an analyst and love my data and experiments.  Guess that's the engineer side of me.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive