Index Labels

Wk 2, Day 3 - Wed, 12-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
He Is With Us & City of God - Love & The Outcome

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for generosity You bestow on us.
  • Thank you God You give us favor with others.
  • Thank you God You are always in control.
  • Thank you God for a full tummy.
  • Thank you God for Your direction.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 2  

The God of Might (’El Shaddai)

  • I still haven't started.  
THOUGHTS:
  • I've read a number of things where healthy people do not drink ice cold things in the morning.  Often they drink room temp or warm water first thing.  So, each morning now, going to drink for the first thing 8 oz of room temp water with the ACV (apple cider vinegar).  
  • Also having protein first thing helps me be satiated more throughout the day than if I had a muffin or some sort of pastry.  My body loves the protein, but sometimes I just get lazy.  Thankfully most mornings I do have my protein, which usually is in the form of eggs of some type.
  • One of the things I love about the spring and summer is the abundance of fruit and prices come way down.  However, I do not enjoy the heat.  And I absolutely love the longer daylight hours.
  • While driving to my annual eye appointment, I got to listen to some EFT as well as while I waited for the eye doctor.  Making good use of time.  I think doing the tapping for these past few topics, today and yesterday, it's uncovering some things I haven't really dealt with fully and some cravings have come back, like wanting chocolate, some sweets, and salty things like chips.  Not good, but this means I need to deal with these things and get rid of them, so I can keep moving forward. 
  • Woke up with a headache and have had a headache all day, and some points worse than others.  Drinking water, going to use the tens unit on my back and ice down my upper back area, which is where I store stress mostly.
  • I thought we would get my husband's ssn and dl updated this Spring break, but that's not going to happen.
  • Good news and bad news from the eye doctor.  My eyes are in good health and my near sightedness has remained unchanged or nearly for about 7 yrs, maybe slightly better.  However, the doctor insisted I really need to get bifocals.  He's suggesting progressive transitional bifocals, which would look similar to regular glasses and no lines.  Transitional would allow my glasses to become sunglasses when I go in the sunlight.  However, the cost is too much for me and I will just opt for new progressive bifocals with clip ons.  No vision insurance and it's just too costly to do the transitionals now.  But, maybe later in the year?  That is on my wish list.
  • Today is the last day of my 45th year and tomorrow I'll start the 46th year of my life.  I really didn't feel old until the eye doctor told me I really needed bifocals.  It really is hard to read the fine print and to have to use a magnifying glass.  But, I guess everyone will experience that when they hit their 40s.  So, that's not really bad news.  Just a fact of life and growing older.
  • Time-Tec received my heartrate monitor, as I tracked it on UPS.  They were not happy when I spent nearly $18 shipping it back to them and they didn't want to pay for all of it.  I insisted that I wanted the full amount back because had they done the battery replacement correctly, I would not have had to spend the time or money to ship it back to them.  But, they said I would have to wait 2 weeks to get the money, which I honestly think is bogus, but I didn't want to argue with them.  They said tomorrow they will ship the watch back to me, which I'm guessing I won't get back until either Saturday or Monday. 
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & fish oil - before breakfast
  • 2 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - before breakfast
  • Hibiscus & green tea with honey & turmeric - in the morning
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp - during breakfast
  • Lots of water & iced tea - throughout day
  • Did EFT for a Resolving Trauma, Using EFT to Determine Life Values, Building a Thriving Relationship 
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Dice up both cantaloupes
  • Dye hair
  • Wax
  • Go to annual eye appointment
  • Drop DVDs off at the Chandler Library
  • Get Wednesday's subcon work done
  • Call Time-Tec for receipt of my heartrate monitor and what it's dead.
  • Call Time-Tec for the tracking number of my package being returned to me.
  • Complete school survey for son
  • Complete school survey for daughter
  • Register kids for next session of Karate - Wed
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Sprouts - chicken legs, red peppers, asparagus - Wed
  • Update driver's license for my husband
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx  
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:30 am - 8:15 am (7.75 hrs) - I stayed up too late doing EFT stuff, actually converting EFT videos to audio so I can listen on my iPod.  Thankful I was able to sleep in.  My body is loving getting 7-8 hrs of sleep a day.  I feel good throughout the day
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:30 am) - 2 eggs with turmeric rice, roasted chicken, shredded cheddar cheese and Himalayan sea salt ---> I really need my protein first thing the morning.

Lunch (12:45 pm) - a fish sandwich, some fried zucchini & 2 crisscut fries ---->  I'm not sure why I'm eating this, but I'm rushed for time.

Dessert (4:00 pm) - a piece of blueberry pie

Dinner (7:00 pm) - turmeric rice with steamed asparagus, roasted red peppers, bacon, roasted garlic with Himalayan sea salt & cayenne pepper ----> this was an incredibly yummy dish


EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive