Index Labels

Wk 1, Day 3 - Wed, 5-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
How Sweet the Sound - Citizen Way

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God my husband and I both had interviews today.
  • Thank you God for Beef Chow Mein.
  • Thank you God for free parking.
  • Thank you God for the EFT I got to do today.
  • Thank you God for incredible music.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 2  

The God of Might (’El Shaddai)

  • I still haven't started.  
THOUGHTS:
  • It's my mom's birthday today.  Hopefully she'll be here later this week.  We have 3 birthdays in March in our family.
  • My interview was good.  I want the job and I think I would love it.  I should know whether I have another interview or not either later this week or early the week after next (spring break is in between).
  • My husband's interview went okay.  One of the interviewers (the one on the phone) was a bit not nice, but the in person people interviewing were wonderful.  So we'll see.
  • I really don't like wearing high heeled pumps or suits.
  • Amazon said it would take 2-3 business days to do a refund on my husband's Prime, but they had the money back into our account this morning, so less than 12 hrs.  Great customer service.
  • Unfortunately my heartrate monitor assembly needed everything - new battery, the link needed a new battery and I needed a new strap.  So, this cost me more than double what I thought.  Ugggh.   I expected $32, but it's $65.  Well, it's worth it because I need to keep an eye on my workouts and my sure that my heart is fine with the workouts.  So, I guess $65 every other year is okay.  
  • Really enjoyed the EFT Summit tapping stuff.  They are right on the money for so many different things.
  • Love praying with my husband and kids.
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - morning
  • Water
  • Probiotic & fish oil - morning
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get car washed - Wednesday morning
  • Get gas - me
  • Drop off daughter's registration at school for next year - husband
  • Get at FC - rice, zucchini, brown onions 
  • Get at LL - noodles, winter melon cake, bean sprouts
  • Get started on Wednesday subcon work
  • Pay rent - husband
  • Pay for Chess tournament this weekend for son - me
  • Call TT regarding my heartrate monitor - me
  • Send in receipts for C.
  • Get iodine, children's probiotics, selenium supp, multi-vit - LW will deliver to me Thurs.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - Spring break
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - Spring break 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 9:30 pm - 5:45 am (8.25 hrs) 
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:30 am) - homemade breakfast burrito - 2 eggs, swiss chard, bacon, cheddar cheese, dr. pepper

Lunch (1:00 pm) - bacon cheddar hot & spicy mcchicken, 1/3 large fries, dr. pepper

Dinner (6:45 pm) - homemade Beef Chow Mein (beef, white pepper, cayenne pepper, ground ginger, liquid aminos, sesame oil; fresh bok choy from the garden, shredded carrots, baby corn, 2 heads minced garlic, 1 large onion chopped; chow mein noodles & oil) ---> 1 bowl

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive