Index Labels

Wk 1, Day 4 - Thurs, 6-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:

Keep Making Me - Sidewalk Prophets

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God I caught up on my subcon work and that I got basically 2 days' work done today.
  • Thank you God for amazingly great music that blesses me.
  • Thank you God for Your Provision.
  • Thank you God Your are always Faithful.
  • Thank you God that I am almost stocked up for the next 1.5 months and more on my vitamins & supps.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 2  

The God of Might (’El Shaddai)

  • I still haven't started.  
THOUGHTS:
  • I drank too much Dr. Pepper yesterday and I did a lot of EFT yesterday that I'm feeling a big shift.  I had been craving Dr. Peppers's since our last trip to Las Vegas, which was over a month ago.  Guessing it's a stress response and Dr. Pepper has sugar and caffeine and wasn't the right thing to drink when doing EFT, especially with massive energy shifts.  Today I feel physically lousy, like someone beat my body with a bat or I went through a tough workout, neither of which happened.  Really, I should have only drank water, which I did later in the evening.  Had an awful headache last night which prevented me from working too much on my subcon jobs.  
  • I have zero craving for Dr. Pepper today and even the thought makes me a little ill.  So, I guess some of what I was tapping for must have helped.  I hadn't had real cravings for Dr. Pepper in years up until a little over a month ago.  Hopefully something I tapped on yesterday fixed this and that I will be done with that awful craving.
  • LW came by with all my supplements that I get from her.  We talked about a number of things and she encouraged me to become an EFT Practitioner.  I have been doing EFT now for almost 13 yrs and though I haven't been super disciplined at it, I know how to do it and it works on me as well as on others that let me experiment with them.  This may be one of the other things I get involved in as I've experienced continual success with this over the years.
  • Completed a UPS Survey over the phone.  They are giving me $50 to do the survey for 1/2 an hr time.  Woohoo!
  • More job stuff.  I got my first nibble at a potential job in engineering based off my experience.  Hopefully this will pan out or the interview I went to yesterday.  I think the engineering job will pay more, but I think the job yesterday will be less stressful and I'd probably be happier at, just less pay.  Well, no offers and I will ask God for wisdom and that He close does he does not want me to be at and open those He does.
  • Kind of bummed that this will be the first Field Day for each of the kids I am not volunteering because I have too much work.  I missed my son's Field Day today and I will miss my daughter's tomorrow.  Maybe next year.  I really love Field Day a lot.
  • Chess is definitely not an inexpensive venture.  
  • I have an awful headache probably for two reasons - taking my meds in the evening instead of in the morning and doing basically two days' work within one day.  
  • Today was the last day of the 2014 EFT World Summit.  I hope to have some time to listen and do more tapping.  I'm tired of being stuck in things.  It's time to really get going and not remained stuck.
  • I praise God my ex-husband has been cooperative and actually at least financially responsible for his child support and on time, even if he hasn't made good on any of his other financial legal obligations to me.  Letting God take care of this.  He did miracles with the child support, so why not the rest?
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - early evening
  • Water & iced tea
  • Probiotic & fish oil - forgot
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get paid membership for son for his Chess
  • Send thank you letter to KS for interview.
  • Send an email to eBay and to the seller again regarding some seeds I bought.  Make a formal complaint. - the seller gave me a full refund quickly
  • Schedule bill pay payment for AS. - me
  • Deposit BA check. - me
  • Send job emails.
  • Get all of Wednesday's subcon work done.
  • Get all of Thursday's subcon work done.
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Get iodine, children's probiotics, selenium supp, multi-vit, probiotic - LW will deliver to me Thurs.
  • Frys - tuna & blackberries
  • Safeway - shredded cheese
  • Albertsons - ???
  • Sprouts - chicken legs
  • Schedule kids' doctors' appointments for next week - do Friday
  • Update driver's license for my husband - Spring break
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - Spring break 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:00 pm - 6:00 am (8 hrs) - Woke up about 12:30 am because my husband was going outside to move the car since he forgot to late afternoon.  Then, woke up when he came to bed about 3:15 am.  So, not as restful of a sleep as I wanted.   
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:15 am) - breakfast burrito, iced tea

Lunch (1:00 pm) - Leftovers beef curry with potatoes & turmeric rice, and a little bit of chili cheese fries, iced tea

Snack (4:45 pm) - 1/4 of a winter melon cake

Dinner (6:45 pm) - homemade Beef Chow Mein ---> 1 bowl

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive