Index Labels

Wk 1, Day 2 - Tues, 4-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:

All The People Said Amen - Matt Maher

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God for the crockpot.  Makes cooking easy.
  • Thank you God for connecting with a few friends I haven't been in contact with lately.
  • Thank you God for home cooked meals.
  • Thank you God I got all my subcon work done by my goal today, so 3 days in a row getting it done early with time to do other things.
  • Thank you God for Your peace and love.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 2  

The God of Might (’El Shaddai)

  • I still haven't started.  
THOUGHTS:
  • I'm going to be experimenting with selenium shortly.  I've been taking iodine for the past couple months and learned that I should probably be taking selenium, too.  Both help with the hair, but as well with the liver and detoxing our bodies.
  • It's always interesting who deletes you on FB.  I was actually surprised that a couple people I know deleted me but kept all these other people.  Hmmmm, sort of weird.  Not a big deal.
  • Got to connect with a few people that I haven't connected with for a bit.  Was good.
  • Had a goal to finish all my work by 4:30 pm so I could prepare for my interview tomorrow afternoon.  Met the goal.  Got everything done and turned in at 4:28 pm.  Praise God!
  • Praying for John Hobb's family.  Very sad.
  • Sad that the neighbor's across are gone.  Seeing them leave was hard.  My daughter cried.
  • Studied stuff for my interview tomorrow, brushing up.
  • Starting last week in March, I have to get up earlier 3 days a week for my daughter joining Speech and Debate that meets 3 days a week.  She can only go 2 days because one of those days she has choir.
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - morning
  • Water
  • Probiotic & fish oil - morning
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Drop DVDs off at Perry - me
  • Get subcon work done by 4:30 pm.
  • Call Amazon to refund Prime to the account.  My husband was trying this out.  We already have Prime through my account through another friend gifting us the shipping part of Prime.
  • Get car washed - Wednesday morning
  • Send in receipts for C.
  • Get more from LW - iodine, children's probiotics 
  • Update driver's license for my husband - Spring break
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - Spring break 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:45 pm - 5:45 am (6 hrs) - went to bed too late.  I thought I was going to go earlier but I was trying to figure out something on a video recorder thing.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:30 am) - homemade breakfast burrito - 2 eggs, swiss chard, bacon, cheddar cheese

Lunch (1:00 pm) - 5 mini veggie eggrolls with sauce, leftover some spaghetti thing from last week (last of it)

Dinner (7:00 pm) - curried beef (coconut milk, curry powder, sea salt) & potatoes (garlic, sea salt, cayenne pepper, oregano) over turmeric rice (turmeric, sea salt).

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive