Index Labels

Wk 1, Day 5 - Fri, 7-Mar-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Come to the River - Rhett Walker Band

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God I got my Polar Heartrate monitor back.  We're good to go for about 2 yrs now.
  • Thank you God I'm getting a new phone for free.
  • Thank you God for how You, often something from nothing.
  • Thank you God for yummy leftovers.
  • Thank you God my mom is here.
NAMES OF GOD STUDY - Wk 2  

The God of Might (’El Shaddai)

  • I still haven't started.  
THOUGHTS:
  • Was happy to find lean beef on sale for our Bistecs.  Will need to use a meat slicer to slice it thinly, though, but it was a about 65% of the cost we usually pay per pound.  So glad for big discounts and sales.  Stocked up on tuna because Fry's had a great price.
  • My dad's going to let me borrow his Jack LaLaine Juicer.  Maybe next week I can try some juicing recipes.
  • Have a lot of birthday coupons for food.  Yay!
  • Bummed that I had to pay an extra 50% more for our son's yearbook.  I thought I purchased this at the beginning of the school year, which it turns out I didn't and I passed the date when I could get it for 50% less.  Uggh.  Well, at least he got one because there were fewer than 15 spots left.  I rarely ever pay full price for anything and usually get things at a super discount.  Well, I still saved quite a bit from our daughter's yearbook, which some of what we saved is offset by our son's yearbook.  
  • Found out 6th graders can also participate in Speech and Debate, so next year our son will be in the middle school speech and debate team and our daughter in the high school team.
  • Glad my mom's birthday dinner is a potluck.  That is much better and more affordable for us.  
  • Thinking about switching from fish oil to krill.  I did this awhile back.  Let me see if there's a difference.
  • I think by not doing what the dermatologist said for my hair in terms of the shampoo he had me doing, but taking the biotin has helped my hair.  I also added iodine about 3 months back, which is making more of a difference and I just started with selenium yesterday.  I've read when you take iodine, you need to balance with selenium.  Having either of these out of balance isn't good.
  • Glad for Safewy's personalized deals, which helps me save even more on the groceries I get there.  It's not a lot, but there are just some things we like to get at Safeway and nowhere else.
  • I recently reduced our cell bill without reducing any services.  I found I could get an iPhone 5c for free and they are waiving the upgrade fee.  It will cost $10 more, so what I reduced it from, it will just be back to what it was.  So very cool.   We get a much better new phone for pretty much nothing.  God is so good.  
  • I was able to find a rather inexpensive discounted purple Otterbox Defender case to go with the phone.  That should be here b4 the phone gets here as the phone is on backorder.  
  • My little LG phone has been great and I've been able to upgrade for over two years but haven't.  This phone will probably go to the kids when either my husband or I gets a better job and will add another line.  
  • My husband is being recruited by a company to apply for a job for WF, but in order to apply, you have to submit your SSN.  That's bogus.  Why would you have to give your SSN to apply for a job?  It's like walking into the grocery store and giving them your financial information before you can shop.  No thank you.  Make him a job offer so he can accept and then he'll give you his SSN.
  • Our neighbors that moved have a really huge house now in Queen Creek and it's super nice!!!  Our daughter is spending the night there.
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp - morning
  • Water & iced tea
  • Probiotic & fish oil - morning
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Check to see if I already purchased son's yearbook or not, otherwise, do it. - 
  • Gather in receipts for C.
  • Pick up DVDs from Chandler Library. - husband
  • Lee Lee - noodles, beets and baby corn - husband
  • Call Verizon to see about upgrading specials
  • Get new Safeway card & update information
  • Food City - thighs, avocados, bananas, fideos, tortillas
  • Frys - tuna & blackberries
  • Safeway - shredded cheese, beef
  • Fill up water jugs at the Water & Ice
  • Albertsons - canteloupe, eggs, pizza rolls
  • Sprouts - chicken legs, red peppers, asparagus
  • Schedule kids' doctors' appointments for next week - both scheduled for Monday
  • Request for weekend subcon work.
  • Take kids to karate
  • Get Friday's subcon work done - got 2/3rds done
  • Get mail - husband
  • Send LW my EFT audios, dropbox.
  • Laundry - clothes (2 loads), uniforms (1 load), towels (1 load)
  • Update driver's license for my husband - Spring break
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - Spring break 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. 
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 10:30 pm - 6:00 am (7.5 hrs) - Had a slight headache when I woke up but with movement, it helped to go away   
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (6:45 am) - homemade breakfast burrito - eggs, lots of swiss chard, bacon, cheddar cheese ---> son wanted me to make burritos this morning as he totally loves these.

Lunch (1:00 pm) - Leftovers:  potatoes & turmeric rice, the remainder of my husband's stuff from Roy's last week (a little stuffed pork tenderloin and bacon risotto)

Dinner (6:45 pm) - bacon cheddar mcchicken, iced tea, and some fries

EXERCISE - rest day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive