Index Labels

Wk 11, Day 7 - Sun, 16-Feb-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God I got to teach Sunday School today.
  • Thank you God other than church, we didn't have much driving to do.
  • Thank you God for time to watch movies in their entirety.
  • Thank you God for the new song my husband learned to play on the guitar.
  • Thank you God today the kids weren't grounded.
THOUGHTS:
  • A bunch of DVDs I had put on hold at the library were available for pickup, 8 of them, on Saturday so we did that morning.  Didn't get much time on Saturday due to all the subcon work I did, but today after church, I spent most of the afternoon and evening watching movies - the rest of Percy Jackson & the Sea Monster, the Incredible Hulk, Green Lantern, Oblivion, and Thor.  See a theme here?  Watched most of them with my son and a little with my daughter, but she was less interested.
  • Only had 3 little kids in my Sunday School class.  I like when I have more, but not too many.  4-7 is a good number.
  • This past week we've made more Chinese type food than usual.  Today I made a Cantonese style beef and tomatoes.  Didn't feel like taking pictures, but it was easy.  The only issue I saw was that I didn't slice the beef as thin as I would've liked.  Not the master butcher my dad is.  Son loved this dish and so did I.  My husband said he wasn't hungry much and ate very little.
ACTIONS:
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca - morning
  • Water
  • Clove of raw garlic- morning.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Drop off stuff at Chandler Library
  • Get more - iodine, children's probiotics (end of next week)
  • Get - garlic, beef, bean sprouts, bread
  • Update driver's license for my husband 
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - 
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:15 am - 7:30 am (7.25 hrs) - Feel good
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (9:15 am) - breakfast burrito & dr. pepper

Lunch (1:30 pm) - pizza rolls

Dinner (6:30 pm) - beef & tomato/onions over white rice - Chinese style


EXERCISE - Rest Day

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive