Index Labels

Wk 8, Day 5 - Fri, 24-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God that it's Friday.
  • Thank you God that I have been able to get all my subcon work done each day this week, minus Monday, which I didn't take any work.
  • Thank you God for my husband getting the kids at school and running errands.
  • Thank you God our daughter loves her Zuzka Light workouts and she is very consistent.
THOUGHTS:
  • Had a coughing fit today because of my husband.  He says I shouldn't resist if he tickles me, but, yeah right.  Coughing was awful for a couple hours bad, but once my body settled down, I hardly coughed for the rest of the day.  Neither my husband or I knew that our goofing around would cause bad coughing with me.  Another thing we learned.  It's all good now.
  • Had a hard time starting my work, which I would've gotten done before 5 pm had I not started it nearly noon.  
  • I need to stop making excuses about not working out.  I will begin tomorrow with carving out time before lunch to workout.  From 11:00 am to 12:30 pm, I will make time 2-3 times a week to workout.  Feeling flabola.
  • My husband is going to encourage our son to work hard to see if the Master will allow him to test for his next belt, which would be the third degree brown belt.  He complimented our son today with his stances and our son does practice those at home well.
  • Next Friday, January 31st, is the beginning of Chinese New Year's.  It will be the year of the Horse.  At this link it gives you all the dates for the Chinese New Year's up to 2030 and what animal year it is.  I have no idea what the animals mean.
  • So while we work this weekend, my husband programming with his stuff at home and me with my subcon job, the kids will get the house cleaned. 
  • Kids are doing sleepovers tonight.  The neighbor's daughter came to our home and our son went to their home.  That works out well.  
  • God is good.
  • It's been frustrating for my husband and I as some of the head hunters that have been contacting are less than professional.  But, I know that is part of the game we have to play.  
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca
  • Drank ginger, turmeric, green tea with honey & lemon - no tea today
  • Water.
  • Cough drops
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Get Friday's subcon work done.
  • Wax.
  • Laundry:  towels (1 load), linens (3 load), rugs (1 load), uniforms (1 load), Goodwill clothes (2 load), regular clothes ( 1 load)
  • Return books and DVDs to library. - husband did
  • Take kids to karate.
  • Renew library cards at Perry.
  • Send pics to my SIL in Vegas.
  • Replace down comforter and pillows - weekend
  • Clean both bathrooms - kids, weekend
  • Vacuum - kids, weekend
  • Sweep and mop all rooms - kids, weekend
  • Follow up on husband's health insurance - Call next week if I don't get a letter in the mail.
  • Get radiator replaced. - Will do after Chinese New Year's.
  • Update driver's license for my husband - a zillion people there, so another time, maybe February
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - February?
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200), replace radiator ($200-300)
SLEEP:
  • 12:00 am - 6:00 am (6 hrs) - groggy throughout the day.  Went to bed too late.  Watching a movie.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (8:15 am) - breakfast burrito and blueberry mantecada (really hungry)

Lunch (12:45 pm) - bacon, collar green and roasted garlic noodles ----> leftovers from yesterday

Dinner (5:30 pm) - chorizo & kielbasa sausage with noodles (zucchini, summer squash, and jicama) and orange pepper and roasted garlic -----> really spicy and couldn't eat very much

EXERCISE - Rest Day 

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive