Index Labels

Wk 5, Day 4 - Thurs, 2-Jan-2014

. . No comments:
5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • That my husband got another interview.  Hope they like him and will go further into the interview process and hire him.
  • That I got a workout done.  
  • That I got my subcon work done today.  
  • Our son got straight A's, and our daughter got all A's and 1 B.
  • That I'm feeling overall better physically.
THOUGHTS:
  • I've been wanting to workout, but have not felt good any of the days the past 2 weeks to do a workout.  Yesterday was the least I've coughed, and I got enough rest, so I thought I would give it a go.  Hope it's okay.  We'll see.
  • Sometimes it's really challenging being a parent.
ACTIONS:
  • Took my heart meds, hair supps, Multi vitamins, fish oil, probiotics, cinnamon. 
  • Drank some of tea with ginger, lemon, green tea, and alkaline drops.
  • Used vaporizer with hydrogen peroxide.
  • Taking prescribed cough medication - taking this consistently is helping a lot.
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Helped my husband with his phone interview.
  • Went to Costco to pickup supplies.  1st day of coupons and saved a bunch.
  • Laundry:  2 loads clothes
  • Change passwords on hotmail email accounts. - haven't done this in a long time.  It's time.
  • Submit subcon invoice.
  • Finish all my Thursday subcon work today. - Done with 2 minutes to spare.
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx. 
  • Update driver's license for my husband.
  • Return stuff to CVS for credit or a refund.
  • Pay for son's field trip fee in January. - will pay for in January.
  • Put away summer clothes and hang winter clothes up.
  • Make photo album for husband's mom. 
  • Make photo album for kids' Grandma M. 
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • I need to get an estimate on the repairs and fax to them this week. - I called JT regarding this and he told me what I needed to do.
  • Get some ActivaFulvic.
  • Apply at ST, EJ, CW.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 11:30 pm - 8:15 am (8.75 hrs) - It might be a little less, but the codeine in the cough med makes me really sleepy and tired, sometimes a little pukey. 
FOOD JOURNAL:
Breakfast  (11:15 am) - 3 eggs scrambled with leftover fried rice

Lunch (3:15 pm) - some homemade fried rice & chow mein

Dinner (7:00 pm) -  

EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 1:51 pm

Warmup -  30 sec. each
  • Shoulder Rolls (forward and backward)
  • Arm Front Cross Swings
  • Torso Circles
  • Torso Twists (side to side)
  • High Knee March
  • Boxer Shuffle
    Zuzka ZSHRED #12

    Just the preview video

    Cardio Jump Rope Workout

    Buy-In:
    • 1 min. jump rope, medium speed, high knees
    • 1 min. jump rope, fast speed, high knees
    • 1 min. jump rope, low jack shuffle
    3 Rounds
    • 15 Weighted Burpees
    • 15 Jump Tucks & Ground Touches
    • 15 3-point Plank Jumps
    Cooldown:  8:58 min. - regular with foam roller

    Warmup:  Time = 3:15, Max HR = 113 bpm, Avg HR = 98 bpm
    Buy In:  Time = 3:10, Max HR = 147 bpm, Avg HR = 135 bpm 
    Round 1:  Time = 5:03, Max HR = 153 bpm, Avg HR = 140 bpm 
    Round 2:  Time = 4:45 Max HR = 159 bpm, Avg HR = 147 bpm
    Round 3:  Time = 4:25, Max HR = 166 bpm, Avg HR = 158 bpm
    Cooldown:  Time = 7:25, Max HR = 156 bpm, Avg HR = 127 bpm

    Zone 1 = 5:09, Zone 2 = 2:05, Zone 3 = 2:37, Zone 4 = 6:08, Zone 5 = 5:41

    Total Time = 28:24
    Max HR = 166 bpm
    Avg HR = 135 bpm
    Total Calories = 355

    Notes:  Since I haven't worked out in over 2 weeks, I didn't want to do the full blown workout, which would've been 25 reps of each of the exercises in the 3 rounds.  So, for each round, I did 30 reps fewer than Zuzka did.  This workout felt alright, even though I am still coughing.

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive