Index Labels

Summer12 Wk 2, Day 7 - Sun, 17-Jun-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there.  I'm grateful for my own earthly dad that my Heavenly Father has given to me all these years.  He is strong, healthy, and vibrant in his 80s.
  • Today has been a hot day and we were out doors for a few hrs today.
  • My fan in my car conked out . . . broke.  What a day for that to happen as it was so hot.  The front driver's and passenger's A/C vents aren't working and hasn't since March.  My car read 112° F at the time.
  • Thankful for gas at $3.45/gal at Costco in Chandler.  Needed to do a little grocery shopping there, but will have to wait as my kids were way too hot, tired and so was I.
  • Today's sermon was exactly what I needed to hear.  Spiritually, as well as otherwise, I've been feeling very parched and needed my Heavenly Father's touch.  It was an emotional time with me.
  • Had a wonderful, long conversation with RL after church.  Who knew at my own church there was all this market enthusiasm?  It helped me to not feel alone, but to have spiritual support in my own "backyard".
  • Glad I bumped into KC at Trader Joe's.  She's one of my favorite Trader Joe's people.  She was leaving work to go home.
  • Glad for the O'Reilly's Car Parts store right by TJ's, as that's the store (actually the one near where I live) that I got my fan at.  They had 1 more left, the same exact one.  It was a challenge to not feel sorry for myself, but I'm just going to keep trusting in God.
  • It was really good to be able to get into this yellow A-line dress and have it easily fit.
  • Felt really loved.  Though we did not have plans to go to the TVC Groove Night due to a sleepover my kids had, it was nice that people noticed that we weren't there.
  • The chipotle dressing tasted better last night than today.  The kick seems to be gone, which I think next time I will add a little cayenne pepper to it.
    SMARTER GOAL:  Stay on track with my eating. ----> Success!


    SLEEP:  10:45 pm - 2:30 am, 5:30 am - 8:00 am (6.15 hrs) ----> This was awful.  Went to bed totally exhausted, but woke up wide awake and have no clue as to why I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep.

    Nap:  3:45 pm - 6:00 pm (2.25 hrs) ----> My upper back and neck area is still pretty tense.

    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    9:00 am - Heart Meds
    9:30 pm - Heart Meds


    EATING:  Paleo Since 26-Jan-2012
    Meal 1 @ 9:00 am:  4 pieces of bacon, a breakfast shake (heavy cream, strawberries, whey protein, psyllium husk, cinnamon, spinach, bananas, peach, ice, xylitol)


    Meal 2 @ 3:15 pm:  leftovers from Pita Jungle - 1/2 gyro pita w/a few pieces of roasted chicken schwarma with chipotle dressing (from last night)

    Treat @ 7:15 pm:  a small slice of Strawberry Banana Cream Cheese Coffee Cake - last slice


    Meal @ 8:00 pm:  3 scrambled eggs with olive oil topped with chipotle dressing (from last night).

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive