Index Labels

AA2 Week 7, Day 5 - Fri, 29-Apr-2011

. . No comments:
SMARTER GOAL:  Be successful again in another P Day and get my workout done!

Workout completed!  Victory!  Kept to a P Day!!  Victory here, too!  Praise God!

SLEEP RECEIVED:  11:00 pm - 7:00 am (8 hrs) ---->  I had iTunes & Brad Yates playing throughout the night but it got to loud and kept waking me up, so finally at 4:30 am, I turned it off.  So, between 11 pm - 4:30 am, it was intermittent sleep.  It was solid sleep once I turned this off.  Need to remember to not have anything on to listen to when I'm sleeping, as this disturbs my sleep.

MINDSET:  Feeling a bit tired.  Sick of my ex not respecting boundaries and doesn't act like a reasonable adult.  Very frustrating and this drains my energy.

MEALS EATEN:  P Day (3rd Day in a Row)
Meal 1 (10:00 am):  3 organic eggs, cilantro, zucchini, beef chorizo (red pepper, oregano, cumin, garlic, sea salt, ground sirloin, chili pepper, apple cider vinegar)

-----> I was so incredibly hungry, so I had the extra egg.  Still hungry.  Also, I had to fast to get blood testing this morning and since I didn't know that it would've saved me some time to go online and schedule an appointment with my blood test, this took extra long.  Feel so famished.

Meal 2 (1:15-2:30 pm):  Greens Protein Smoothie -  1/3 bunch red chard, 1/2 bunch cilantro, 1 scoop Mila, 1 cup fat free Greek yogurt, 1/2 serving frozen mango,  about 1 frozen banana, 1/2 cup blueberries, 3 strawberries, water, psyllium husk, cinnamon

----> My lower lip is still hurting, so drinking smoothies or eating certain things hurts.  This took a long time to consume.

Meal 3 (5:15 pm):  1 oz raw almonds

---->  I was so hungry.  Took my kids to Pizza Hut to use their reading certificates (4 of them) that entitled them to 4 personal 1-item pizzas.  They also had an appetizer and I was very hungry, but I resisted eating anything.  Well, I had 2 pepperoni slices, but that's it.  That counts.  But, I did not eat any fried cheese sticks or any pizza.  Victory!


Meal 4 (7:00 pm):  a cup of homemade healthy sloppy joe over 2 handfuls of alfalfa sprouts

---->  I really chowed this down really quickly.  My lower lip was still hurting due to the tomato sauce stinging it, but I toughed it through.  Still hungry, but going to see how I feel in a half an hour and drink more water.

EXERCISE (shoes on):  12:27 pm - 12:55 m

Warmup (2 rounds) 2:48
- Pushups x 8
- Squats x 12
- Spiderman Climbs x 10 total
- Jumping Jacks x 20

Weight Based Interval Workout - Weeks 7 - #2
-  Spiderman Climbs with Push Ups on Upside Down Bosu x 15 pushups ----> Increased the reps from 12 to 15. Added the Bosu.  I did Spiderman Climbs on Both Sides before 1 pushup. These felt good.
DB Squat With Rotational Overhead Press on Upside Down Bosu x 10 lbs x 8 reps/side---> Increased the reps from 6 reps/side to 8.  Added the Bosu.  A heavy medicine ball (like 20 lbs) would've probably worked my obliques more here, but these were alright.  10 lbs was the right weight for th DB set.
- Bodyweight Rows Wide Grip on Bosu x 25 reps ---> Added the Bosu.  I really focused on squeezing my lats.
- DB Reverse Lunge to Angled Side Raise Lunge to Bosu x 10 lbs x 8 reps/leg  ---> Lunged back to Bosu.  Increased the reps from 6 to 8 reps/leg.  Since I didn't want to move the Bosu from where had it for the BW Rows, I was in the aisle of the bathroom and I did not have enough space to raise the side raises straight out so I had to angle my arms, so they were 1/2 front and 1/2 side raises.  Could really feel the hams engaging a lot.

Rounds Completed: 3
R1 = 7:00, R2 = 7:06, R3 = 7:16

Heartrates Per Round:
Round 1:  Max Heartrate = 123 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 113 bpm
Round 2:  Max Heartrate = 134 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 124 bpm
Round 3:  Max Heartrate = 141 bpm, Avg Heartrate = 131 bpm

Total Time:  24:12 (includes warmup, but not cooldown)
Calories Burned:  273 
Max Heartrate:  141 bpm
Avg Heartrate:  121 bpm

Zone 1 = 7:40, Zone 2 = 3:44, Zone 3 = 0:22

Note: I compared what I did in AA1.  Last time I did 4 rounds, but with fewer reps for all the exercises as Scott has outlined to do, and did not add greater instability.  All-in-all, I'm happy with the results I got this workout.  My heartrates are a little higher than they were before.

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive