Index Labels

Wk 14, Day 2 - Tuesday, 3-Jun-2014

. . No comments:
WORSHIP SONG:
Do Life Big - Jamie Grace

5 GRATITUDES (Thank you, Heavenly Papa!):
  • Thank you God I got all my subcon work turned in on Tuesday.
  • Thank you God for a good dinner with my mom and that she liked our cooking.
  • Thank you God for my TENS unit.
  • Thank you God for the evening and A/C.
  • Thank you God my husband got some closure on some jobs today.
THOUGHTS:
  • Tried to teach the kids how to work out trigger points and doing some foam rolling for the quads and IT bands.  A challenge.
  • My husband had a phone interview today with a company in CO.  This was set up by a recruiter.  The company did provide feedback after the interview and they decided my husband was not a good fit for their company.  At least there is closure and quick closure for this company, so that is good.  We are just counting this as one step closer to being hired by the right company.
  • Didn't feel like working out today, but I told myself all I have to do is just start.  It was a good workout.
  • We desperately need a vacation and thinking about taking a vacation in June or July somewhere out of state.   Beach or mountains would be nice.
  • Glad my appetite is down.
ACTIONS:
  • Probiotic & 2x krill oil - forgot
  • 3 tpsns Braggs raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar in 8 oz water - forgot
  • My heart meds, hair supps, Multi-vitamins, cinnamon, Zn, Mg, Ca, selenium supp, Vit E - breakfast
  • Water - not a lot
  • Did EFT for:  nothing
  • Hibiscus & green tea iced tea with stevia throughout the day
LIFE TO DOs:
  • Cut up 3 honeydews, 2 cantaloupes for freezing.
  • Wash blackberries for freezing.
  • Core strawberries for freezing.
  • Sweep & mop the kitchen floor - kids
  • Get ice
  • Call cell phone provider regarding bill - Wednesday
  • Renew NA - Thursday
  • Get membership for karate online - Thursday
  • Laundry:  rugs (1 load), towels (1 load)clothes (2 loads)
  • Register kids for karate - Thursday
  • Send email to PTO President next week regarding son's red polos.
  • Get red polos from PTO President.
  • Order probiotics & iodine supp from LH
  • Sharpen knives - husband
  • Drop clothes off at son's old school for donation
  • Buy hooks to hang bags for closet
  • Replace Boostaroo
  • Update driver's license for my husband - this week
  • Update my husband's ss card at the ss administration office in downtown Phx - this week
  • Make photo album for husband's mom & kids' Grandma M
  • Upload videos to YT for kids for karate. - Loaded this to the wrong YT account.
  • Resolve format issues with some MP3s to my iPod.
  • Continue with job search.
  • File paperwork in crate.
  • Explorer Things To Fix List - rear 3rd brake light (whole assembly $120 + labor), passenger side powered mirror ($31 from eBay + labor), passenger front seat powered windows ($120-200 total), left rear tail light ($35 from eBay + labor), rear windshield wiper ($20 from eBay + labor), front hood strut mechanism, rear driver's side door fixing it ($200)
SLEEP:
  • 12:15 am - 6:45 am (6.5 hrs) - not enough sleep but I can't sleep anymore.
FOOD JOURNAL:
Post Workout Smoothie (9:30 am) - banana, blueberries, water, ice, whey protein, ground flaxseed, cinnamon

Lunch (1:30 pm) - tuna salad with butter lettuce (the kids made the tuna salad and it tasted very healthy), 1/3 of a winter melon cake (very small)

Dinner (7:00 pm) - Beef chow mein (with bean sprouts, green onions, and baby corn)

Dessert (8:30 pm) - a Kit Kat


Zuzka's 4-Week 6-Pack Summer Abs Challenge (modified):
Wk 1:  3 Summer Abs Workouts, 1 Lifted Butt Completed
Wk 2: 4 Summer Abs, 1 Lifted Butt, 1 Sweat Completed

Wk 3:
  • Monday - Summer Abs #7 - DONE!
  • Tuesday - Summer Abs #8 - DONE!
  • Wednesday - Summertime Sweat Workout #2 - 
  • Thursday -Rest Day - 
  • Friday - Summer Abs #1  - 
  • Saturday - Summer Abs #9 - 
  • Sunday - Rest Day - 
EXERCISE 
Workout Time = 9:10 am

Warmup -  30 sec. each (video below)
  • Lateral Step + Pull
  • Slow Rocking Butt Kickers
  • High Knee Pulls
  • Arm Swings + Lateral Step
  • 4 Torso Twist + Knee Up
  • Jog in Place
  • Squats
  • Front Kicks
  • Boxer Shuffle
  • Cross Toe Touches


Zuzka ZAbs #8 (video clips of exercises below)

2 Rounds for TIME!  [using an Upside Down (U/D) Bosu]
  • 5 Low Jacks to Donkey Kicks x 5 sets
  • Standing Jack Knife to Plank on U/D Bosu with 2 Knee Tucks x 10 sets
  • 20 Curtsy Lunge to Side Lunge (each side)
  • 20 Strict Mountain Climbers on U/D Bosu 
Cooldown - yoga mat, 2 baseballs (hams, calves, IT band), softball (psoas)

Warmup:  Time = 5:42, Max HR = 114 bpm, Avg HR = 100 bpm
Round 1:  Time = 6:42, Max HR = 145 bpm, Avg HR = 132 bpm
Round 2:  Time = 7:05, Max HR = 156 bpm, Avg HR = 147 bpm
Cooldown:  Time = 17:50, Max HR = 149 bpm, Avg HR = 113 bpm

Round 1 = 6:42
Round 2 = 7:05
--------------------
Total ZAbs 8 = 13:47

Zone 1 = 2:02, Zone 2 = 2:08, Zone 3 = 3:58, Zone 4 = 6:22, Zone 5 = 0:32

Total Time = 37:20
Max HR = 156 bpm
Avg HR = 121 bpm
Total Calories = 395

Notes:  This was a good workout.  I did standing jack knifes instead of lying due to my nausea issues.  And whenever Zuzka placed her hands on the ground to support her, I put my hands on an upside down Bosu to give me more instability in my exercise, causing me to need to stabilize my core more.

Low Jacks & Donkey Kicks (I put my hands on an Upside Down Bosu)

Jack Knife to Plank & 2 Knee Tucks (For the Plank, I put my hands on an Upside Down Bosu)

Curtsy Lunge to Side Lunge

Strict Mountain Climbers (I put my hands on an Upside Down Bosu)



Standing Jack Knife (My Alternate Exercise for Butt Lift Toe Touch)

No comments:

Printfriendly

Welcome

Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

Make yourself at home!!!

Translate

Blog Archive