Index Labels

Fast Track & Spartacus 2.0 - Wk 10, Day 1, Mon, 14-May-2012

. . No comments:

DORIS' DAILY SUMMARY/LEARNINGS: 
  • After Mother's Day, I found my 8-yr old had been lying to me about some things.  It made me feel so disheartened, like I'm completely failing as a parent.  It was a series of lies upon lies over days and weeks.  He's getting better at this.  Really reminds me of how his dad is.
  • Got a new yoga mat & strap.  Actually, it's for my daughter, but the foam block is mine, because my block is packed away some where.
  • My menstrual flow is way lighter this month than last, but the horrendous moodiness & crankiness was present and the worst in quite awhile.  I felt like a wreck.
  • I'm going to have to try this recipe of low carb hot dog buns & wraps.
  • Feeling really discouraged about being a parent lately.  
  • My kids have not seen their dad in over a year.  A year ago began months of hell in court.  Draining.  I gained 22 lbs from May'11 to Nov'11.  Awful.  I've now lost all that weight and a few pounds more, but now I realize it's probably not hormones, as much as it is subconscious stuff from last year that has been quite depressing.  I think my kids are going through something similar and I'm not sure what to do about all this.  We really need good EMDR therapy, but it's not in our budget at this time.
    SMARTER GOAL:  Get my workout done.  ----> Failed

    SLEEP:  11:45 pm - 4:15 am (4.5 hrs) ----> Woke up wide awake and couldn't get back to sleep, so I got up.

    SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICINES:
    9:45 am - Heart Meds, 2 Probiotics, 2 EFAs (finally remembered to take some of my supplements)
    9:30 pm - Heart Meds

    EATING:  Paleo+Dairy (Day 106)
    Meal 1 @ 9:45 am:  4 egg over easy, shredded cheddar cheese, sea salt, ground pepper, EVOO

    Meal 2 @ 1:15 pm:  a handful of wild arugula, 4 oz dark fin tuna in olive oil, crumbled gorgonzola, 2 squares of 85% dark chocolate on the side ----> kept it simple


    Meal 3 @  7:30 pm:  3-4 oz wild alaskan cod coated in egg, almond meal, dill, garlic powder, sea salt, saute Indian eggplant, brussel sprouts, shredded carrots & olive oil

    No comments:

    Printfriendly

    Welcome

    Welcome to my my blog!!! I want to share with you my journey in life - through the joys and trials and just being real. Take your time to look around. I have a lot of information and am constantly learning.

    Make yourself at home!!!

    Translate

    Blog Archive